Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Non NT Trait: You Stim In Public

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I scratch my lips because I always feel very anxious, it makes me feel better and no one comments, probably because they look at me and think I am autistic.

@B1battledroid @3movs @sub human @dungeondragon @Stopping@Nothing19

True I do things like play with my hands and walk in circles in public

I tap my fingers to my thumb and swing my arms whilst walking, sometimes I make mocking teeheehe foid voices in third person about myself.

@B1battledroid @3movs @sub human @dungeondragon @Stopping@Nothing19
in the moment i don't even notice myself stimming, can't win being a non nt:feelsrope:

brutal as fuck. I used to bite my hands a lot when I was younger and I had to get a rubber ring to bite into

Never go out unless it’s to the store.

Going out is the worst especially the bus

Not since adolescence.

When I was a young child, I'd stim for hours in public and never speak to anyone present.

Ntfaggots can never get it

I bit my nails so often that all my teeth have chips all over it.

walk in circles
I did this shit back in high school, while everyone was socialmaxxxing and hanging out in lunch time with friends or kissing their gfs/bfs I was just doing that since I had no one to talk to and I was the outcast of my class.

I did this shit back in high school, while everyone was socialmaxxxing and hanging out in lunch time with friends or kissing their gfs/bfs I was just doing that since I had no one to talk to and I was the outcast of my class.
Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

so relatable bro. nothing to do at lunch but walk around the school and listen to music on the radio with my mp3player.

listen to music on the radio with my mp3player.
No lol, I just muttered to myself(I didn't want anyone to know since I didn't want to be sent to a mental ward) or began imagining this story of mine that was going to be on a videogame of mine and I even named the characters ; and everything (from design to gameplay) was on my mind while I just walked in circles like a retard.

No lol, I just muttered to myself(I didn't want anyone to know since I didn't want to be sent to a mental ward) or began imagining this story of mine that was going to be on a videogame of mine and I even named the characters ; and everything (from design to gameplay) was on my mind while I just walked in circles like a retard.
sperg trait: strong imagination, getting lost in your head.

sperg trait: strong imagination, getting lost in your head.
And worst of all is not being able to execute it :cryfeels:. I tried for more than a decade to learn drawing and art and I ended up (just like everything in my life) failing miserably.
I actually draw like Chris Chan or worse than him.

Sucks to be born with a godlike imagination and having no skills to use it for something good :feelsrope: