Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: Insomnia/ Shit sleep

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

do u have sleeping issues?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
No matter what I try, at least 1 day of every week I am unable to sleep. Good example is today. have been wake 26 hours nkw maybe. and fucking nigger body still not sleepy. I did not have coffee. I did not have any meth type drug. shitskin body trait.

It’s 7:50am :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: Ill be awake another 4 hours :feelsrope:

Trucel sleep schedule: sleep at god knows what time, wake up so late it makes you wanna rope, and your eyes are burning from sleep deprivation.

Last edited:
I do have sleeping issues but it's not the lack of sleep, it's way too much of the sleep and being tired all the time

When I turned to keto diet I started to sleep better, no joke.

My sleep is pretty well but im in my 20s thats why ig :waitwhat:

I stay up till 1 in the morning on this forum among other interent related internet activity such as job hunting. Then when I go to bed I can't sleep for hours. Then I get up at 11ish only to have bags under my eyes even though I've been in bed for more than recommended hours. :feelstastyman:

I have this problem in between March and June every year I dunno why:feelsohgod:

slept 4-5 hrs a day in hs and went to school with bloodshot red eyes, people thought i was stoned and was joked for it. probably explains why im so short but my dad is 5'11
Same I was groggy as fuck from sleep deprivation when I was at school

it is bc we are touch deprived.
It’s Over

I just go to sleep at 3-5AM and wake up at 11AM-2PM. Like, I go to sleep when I feel really tired and can't keep using the PC. Otherwise, it could be harder for me to sleep.

My sleep is shit. 4-5 hours is good.

Sometimes I sleep 5-6 hours, sometimes 12, my sleep rythm is broken af