Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: No woman has ever looked in your direction.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The only reason why foids look at you is because you're good looking and they want to fuck you. Fakecel if foids stare at you, not even the most obese femcel looking curryfoid dares to look in my direction.

@Incelius Savage

Women sometimes look at me with contempt and hate, tbh I'd rather be completely invisible to them

I presume many may stare out of disgust, resentment, or otherwise surprise that genetics can indeed put a subhuman to such suffering and physical unattractiveness; being invisible and being treated with contempt and outright discriminatory treatment are simply two sides of a wide-ranging spectrum for sub 5 truecels... :society:

Either way, you're outcast and belittled the same, either directly or indirectly; truly brutal that such hypergamy and lookism has lead to this one discussion. :feelsUgh:

well theres a cute girl in my class and she often seems to stare at me...there was a incident where I caught her looking at me with a slight smile maybe it was coincidental idk whatever does that mean she likes me

well theres a cute girl in my class and she often seems to stare at me...there was a incident where I caught her looking at me with a slight smile maybe it was coincidental idk whatever does that mean she likes me
Same tbh. There is this cute girl who stares at him, but I don't think it's infatuation or anything since she already has a bf.

Yea they completely ignore me like I’m non existent. I can just tell they all hate Me. Idk what I ever did to any of them. It makes me so mad when I see chads with all they’re girlfriends. It’s so frustrating

My experience too. All the gymmax I did and all the good clothes and the way I groom my hair, it doesnt make a difference. Its like I dont exist, I could wear clown clothes or I could wear gold and still be invisible.

FAKECEL

The only reason why foids look at you is because you're good looking and they want to fuck you. Fakecel if foids stare at you, not even the most obese femcel looking curryfoid dares to look in my direction.

View attachment 674871
Cant relate, chico, they sometimes stare in awe at my subhumanity

Women sometimes look at me with contempt and hate, tbh I'd rather be completely invisible to them
It means you are sub4, it's over for you. Average guys get neutral looks and are invisible.