Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal trucel trait: ur female teachers made fun of you

has ur female teacher ever made fun of u

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
not straight up insulting but like they say it "as a joke"

don't remember but one female teacher really had it out for me

Not about my looks but they all thought I was weird for being quiet.

Not about my looks but they all thought I was weird for being quiet.
some fat fucking white foid teacher a few yrs ago said "he might be a school shooter its always the quiet ones" nigga thought that was funny

yea, made a thread about it too, wish i dropped out of school back then

some fat fucking white foid teacher a few yrs ago said "he might be a school shooter its always the quiet ones" nigga thought that was funny
My teacher asked another student if I was autistic.

Mocked me for being fat when I was younger

that sounds like something a student would say, very unprofessional, you could of gotten her fired for that

Male teacher used to take the piss out of me for not talking

happened to me until i went from the pussy phenotype to the serial killer phenotype. life fuel tbh.

They would stop the entire class just to find ways to humiliate me in front of everyone. Fucking bitches leaving mental scars in my little brain for no good reason.

High school biology teacher called me a "strange boy" in front of the class. An anonymous student keyed the bitch's car

I was the most "misbehaved" nigga in the class when i literally had no friends

My 2nd grade teacher sent two older foids to "bully" me

No she straight up laughed at me saying you’ll pass my class next year

Foid teacher made fun of my height in front of everyone.

Yep, like in grade school some fat fuck humiliated me Infront of the class, whore was so bold and high for doing anything that shit to me. Until then I've had an extreme grudge towards that fucking whore. She's also the mother of some kid mogger who I also want to strangle in video game.

Last edited:
"[my name] is still in his growth stage! teehee!" out of fucking nowhere by the way, completely uncalled for.
should of bitch slapped her like will smith

Are you white?

When i was 8th grade, in a single day two different teachers straight up called me that i'm "stupid". Even some of my classmates noticed it and laughed at that. Also remember the history teacher mocking my looks when i was in the same grade.

Never directly, but whenever I would do anything even slightly wrong, they would immediately berate or belittle me for it.

Due to my non-NTness, I frequently drift-off & lose focus; especially when I was younger & in school.

Whenever this would happen, they would always call on me & would embarrass me, though sometimes I was able to use any wit I had & look like a smartass, that was lifefuel.

Fallout

Based name also; Fallout is a great franchise.

Probably one of the most Incel-games out there.