Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you can't stand hearing toilets

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Whenever I'm in public like on the subway and i hear toilets talk i get very angry ,especially when they're laughing and want to punch their faces in GTA 6.
In my mind I'm like "STFU u vapid,worthless whore".
If i was the supreme commander of the kingdom of truceldom I'd have the vocal cords of toilets removed at birth.

Autism trait tbh. I love soft feminine voices :owo:

Yes but do you love that soft feminine voice talking about how 500 chads and pretty boys are railing them daily cucking you in your face??

Whenever I'm in public like on the subway and i hear toilets talk i get very angry ,especially when they're laughing and want to punch their faces in GTA 6.
If i was the supreme commander of the kingdom of truceldom I'd have the vocal cords of toilets removed at birth.
Same. I can’t stand it when they talk they should be quiet when men are around. I just HATE IT

They high pitch voices are so annoying:feelsUnreal: just wanna rock them right in the teeth:lasereyes:

only good hole voice is when she's doing comforting asmr whisper, all other hole blabbering should be met with a swift karate chop to the temple :feelsYall:

Cuck simp trait, i don't watch/listen to any toilet,the only "asmr" i listen to is the sound of nature.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGkh1W5cbH4&t=5

shut up greygrey. you can deny your nature all you want but that won't change that men need and benefit from soothing female care. if I have to larp it via youtube then so be it, better than becoming completely schizo due to loneliness.

I like hearing soft voices but when they laugh especially a white girl laugh :lasereyes::feelsping:

Triggered zoomer kidcel?

Pathetic sImp cuck trait
I am a wizard you little donkey. can you say the same? learn to respect your elders lil 2023 angry bitch boy :feelsYall: there is no simping involved, it's free videos you absolute retard :feelsYall: how's your 500 day nofap going? :feelskek: now I give you one more chance to learn your place before you're blocked as you may've just had a bad day :feelsokman:

FUCKING VILE CUNTS WHEN THEY TALK I WANT TO STUFF MY DICK IN THEIR MOUTH TO SHUT THOSE CUNTS UP JUST THESE STUPID WHORES MAKE ME SO ANGEY AND HORNY

I just wish they’d use their mouth for the greater good and give me a blowjob.

Me too, that's why I watch anime. Western toilets don't have soft feminine voices, they have grating voices. They sound like creaky doors.

Me too, that's why I watch anime. Western toilets don't have soft feminine voices, they have grating voices. They sound like creaky doors.
Now imagine living in shitskin land like me.

I like hearing toilets pee in toilets.

• Dogs: Woofs, barks, and howls.
  • Birds: Chirps, whistles, and melodious calls.
  • Cats: Meows, purrs, and growls.
  • Foids: giggles, teehees
  • Frogs: Croaks and ribbits.
  • Dolphins: Clicks, whistles, and sonar

I cant stand hearing humans in general. at work or at a grocery store or anywhere-it begins to piss me off the longer i hear humans speaking.because it reminds me that i am surrounded by ppl that would be my tribe's enemies in natural world. I wish there were earbuds that completely block out all sound in such cases.
As ffor me if i was the supreme commander of the kingdom of trueceldom , i'd also have all womens limbs removed, eyes stabbed out and tongeu cut off

*Women spotted*

*Day ruined*

Women are annoying women are retarded. They're only valuable because they are people factories and normies want to breathe with them. They rejected us. So I really don't have much sympathy for anything they have to say. All they care about is reproducing the best man. We are left in the dust. Women always ignore me when I try to talk to them. But they won't shut up about stupid shit no one cares about. We can't win.

• Dogs: Woofs, barks, and howls.
  • Birds: Chirps, whistles, and melodious calls.
  • Cats: Meows, purrs, and growls.
  • Foids: giggles, teehees
  • Frogs: Croaks and ribbits.
  • Dolphins: Clicks, whistles, and sonar
Elefants:

Bears:

Crocodiles

every time i ride my bike i have an extreme urge to run over smiling foid groups. If im behind them sometimes i get rlly close to them and turn but they dont even notice cuz theyre literally unaware of their surroundings other than their friends chit chat bout chads cum

Especially if they’re sexy makes you feel even worse knowing you’ll never be able to touch her.

"Your oneitis is getting creampied while you rot" Fuck you for reminding me :feelskek:

And yes, that's true, but mostly, I just think toilets shouldn't speak.

I literally can't stand the voice of s female, be it online, irl or in-games. Their sounds make me go into a fit of anger.

"Your oneitis is getting creampied while you rot" Fuck you for reminding me :feelskek:

And yes, that's true, but mostly, I just think toilets shouldn't speak.
Jfl we need to be reminded. Toilets shouldn’t speak AND even better mandatory hijabs to cover their whole body :feelskek: They’d go mad not being able to whore themselves out!

You can't stand hearing anyone, because they're all trying to manipulate one another