Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You've never received any positive female attention before in your life

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I've never been called anything positive by any foid in my life. Never been called handsome, attractive, cute, etc. even as a child. I wonder what it would feel like to be actually desired by someone. But I guess I'm not never meant to experience something like that. All I get to experience is rotting alone till death.

damn not even by some old foid?

old foids like 55+ years old are often kind

I've never been called anything positive by any foid in my life. Never been called handsome, attractive, cute, etc. even as a child. I wonder what it would feel like to be actually desired by someone. But I guess I'm not never meant to experience something like that. All I get to experience is rotting alone till death.
This is beyond a truecel trait.

I used to get superficial compliments from foids all the time since I was shy my entire life. "he's nice."

Only times I've been complimented are my parents. At least it's happened to me, but it's fake as fuck.

yes no foid have evER show interest in me and I am almost 22

Yes not one single foid has ever shown a tiny bit of interest in me, an it hurts :cryfeels:

yes no foid have evER show interest in me and I am almost 22
No foid ever showed interest in me and I'm 33 I would like to also include that if you have not had sex by the age of 21 you pretty much lost the genetic Lottery

The best part is that it won't happen in the future either

I been messaged by some foids several times ! (For class notes)

damn not even by some old foid?

old foids like 55+ years old are often kind
Yeah for me only them

NOT A SINGLE GIRL UNDER 35 HAS EVER COMPLIMENTED ME

incel trait actually :lul:

Complimented, feeling valued, loved are alien to me.

Besides my grandma calling me "handsome", despite hitting those late 20's and still being called that despite never being seen with a foid ever. lmao