Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel Friday night check-in

Truecel reporting for duty

Reporting in. Practicing combos on dragon ball fighterz

Some of us have school/jobs to worry about all day everyday, to be fair.

I should be studying for my midterms but instead I am getting high and shitposting and braping because I ate chilli dogs

I should be studying for my midterms but instead I am getting high and shitposting and braping because I ate chilli dogs
i've been studying all night. time for a break to shitpost tbh.

i've been studying all night. time for a break to shitpost tbh.
smart of you to study. I do all my assignments late and then tell my professors that I was sick or I forgot about it.

smart of you to study. I do all my assignments late and then tell my professors that I was sick or I forgot about it.
i'm oddly motivated for a subhuman, at least academically. it's a good cope for me. i study weeks out so I don't burn myself out tbh.

i'm oddly motivated for a subhuman, at least academically. it's a good cope for me. i study weeks out so I don't burn myself out tbh.
I always burn myself out and then LDAR. I start off super strong and then burn out by midterms. I can tell its already happening now. Though this year has been the best year for college for me ever. Though thats mostly because I'm taking a bunch of classes I like.

I was gonna get destroyed tonight but then I fell asleep. Now the alcohol is almost finished so the lone cope is over and a new week of wagecuck is coming up. Slit your throat. Yes