Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: getting bullied everywhere you go

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
This one is kind of obvious. Sometimes you think it's just a certain group of assholes that are capable of bullying you for no other reason than being present around them but you quickly find out that almost everyone tries to bully you for simply existing as YOU. EVERYONE just views us as punching bags they can release their daily stress on even when we do absolutely nothing to those stupid faggots to deserve that kind of treatment (IRL). It's better to live this low-tier male life solo as lonely and painful as it's been. Otherwise you'll be everyone's punching/kicking bag as long as you're alive.

gotta learn how to fight then

i always get my revenge, i send death threaths, nudified photos from victim social media to their friends etc. eventually whores will learn bullying incel is dangerous (in video game)

I just fucking realized that a big factor on getting bullied or not is whether other people will stand up to defend you. This is why foids are protected.

But this effect also protects scrawny pretty boys. Even though they can't protect themselves, their prettiness makes them beloved in the social hierarchy and any bullying of them disincentivized.

they can release their daily stress on even when we do absolutely nothing to those stupid faggots to deserve that kind of treatment (IRL). It's better to live this low-tier male life solo as lonely and painful as it's been. Otherwise you'll be everyone's punching/kicking bag as long as you're alive.

I just fucking realized that a big factor on getting bullied or not is whether other people will stand up to defend you. This is why foids are protected.

But this effect also protects scrawny pretty boys. Even though they can't protect themselves, their prettiness makes them beloved in the social hierarchy and any bullying of them disincentivized.
Having no one to stick up for you is a massive factor indeed. Even just having a friend next to you decreases the chances of bullying a bit. There have been instances where even the "friend" turns on me and bullies me along with the bully. Happened many years ago but still. Fuck everyone. Nobody can be trusted

You get bullied because you are physically weak not necessarily ugly but being ugly makes the bullying worser. Most truecels are skinny short subhumans.

Characteristics of bullies and accomplices

Studies have shown that envy and resentment may be motives for bullying. Research on the self-esteem of bullies has produced equivocal results. While some bullies are arrogant and narcissistic, they can also use bullying as a tool to conceal shame or anxiety or to boost self-esteem: by demeaning others, the abuser feels empowered. Bullies may bully out of jealousy or because they themselves are bullied. Psychologist Roy Baumeister asserts that people who are prone to abusive behavior tend to have inflated but fragile egos. Because they think too highly of themselves, they are frequently offended by the criticisms and lack of deference of other people, and react to this disrespect with violence and insults.

Researchers have identified other risk factors such as depression and personality disorders, as well as quickness to anger and use of force, addiction to aggressive behaviors, mistaking others actions as hostile, concern with preserving self-image, and engaging in obsessive or rigid actions. A combination of these factors may also be causes of this behavior. In one study of youth, a combination of antisocial traits and depression was found to be the best predictor of youth violence, whereas video game violence and television violence exposure were not predictive of these behaviors.

Bullying may also result from a genetic predisposition or a brain abnormality in the bully. While parents can help a toddler develop emotional regulation and control to restrict aggressive behavior, some children fail to develop these skills due to insecure attachment with their families, ineffective discipline, and environmental factors such as a stressful home life and hostile siblings. Moreover, according to some researchers, bullies may be inclined toward negativity and perform poorly academically. Dr. Cook says, "A typical bully has trouble resolving problems with others and also has trouble academically. He or she usually has negative attitudes and beliefs about others, feels negatively toward himself/herself, comes from a family environment characterized by conflict and poor parenting, perceives school as negative and is negatively influenced by peers."

Contrarily, some researchers have suggested that some bullies are psychologically strongest and have high social standing among their peers, while their targets are emotionally distressed and socially marginalized. Peer groups often promote the bully's actions, and members of these peer groups also engage in behaviors, such as mocking, excluding, punching, and insulting one another as a source of entertainment. Other researchers also argued that a minority of the bullies, those who are not in-turn bullied, enjoy going to school, and are least likely to take days off sick.

Research indicates that adults who bully have authoritarian personalities, combined with a strong need to control or dominate. It has also been suggested that a prejudicial view of subordinates can be a particularly strong risk factor.

In a recent study, bullies showed lower school performance-related self-esteem than non-involved students. They also showed higher social self-esteem than victims of traditional bullying.

Brain studies have shown that the section of the brain associated with reward becomes active when bullies are shown a video of someone inflicting pain on another.

Projection

A bully may project his/her own feelings of vulnerability onto the target(s) of the bullying activity. Despite the fact that a bully's typically denigrating activities are aimed at the bully's targets, the true source of such negativity is ultimately almost always found in the bully's own sense of personal insecurity and/or vulnerability.

Yeah, I'm already getting that treatment in my second round of college. It's verbal, but still, I'm the verbal punching bag, and clearly being targeted as I'm the only one who gets that shit directed at me. :feelsUgh:

Contrarily, some researchers have suggested that some bullies are psychologically strongest and have high social standing among their peers, while their targets are emotionally distressed and socially marginalized.
:yes:

I always tell my faggot parents this, yet they won't listen
No matter where I go, everyone either treats me ;
1. Like shit
2. Like I wasn't even there (i.e. a ghost)
3. As if I was an incompetent or naive person who's easy to manipulate

Yeah, I'm already getting that treatment in my second round of college. It's verbal, but still, I'm the verbal punching bag, and clearly being targeted as I'm the only one who gets that shit directed at me. :feelsUgh:
Props for going through with college as an autistic undesirable man. What kind of things are these normies telling you ?

I always tell my faggot parents this, yet they won't listen
No matter where I go, everyone either treats me ;
1. Like shit
2. Like I wasn't even there (i.e. a ghost)
3. As if I was an incompetent or naive person who's easy to manipulate
Hate that blue-pilled parenting shit :bluepill: instead of helping you ascend with surgery or ANYTHING, they feed you lies or ignore your suffering.

When I hear sniggers and remarks aimed my way, it's always either from fucking annoying ass tall normie zoomie faggots, or thotty teen girls/girls in their 20s. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

When I hear sniggers and remarks aimed my way, it's always either from fucking annoying ass tall normie zoomie faggots, or thotty teen girls/girls in their 20s. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Exactly.

Props for going through with college as an autistic undesirable man. What kind of things are these normies telling you ?
Veiled remarks about me being a loser and not being able to get a foid and questioning my sexuality. They play it off like joking around and whatnot, but they're always directed at me, even though half the class are average normies currently in a dry spell.

That, and they now know I have autism, and jab at me for that sometimes, too, because they were making fun of me for something else earlier in the school year that was attributed to my autism, so I tried explaining it away by admitting I have autism thinking they'd understand and just let it go, which I realized almost immediately was a horrible mistake. :feelsUgh: It seems I never learn.

Veiled remarks about me being a loser and not being able to get a foid and questioning my sexuality. They play it off like joking around and whatnot, but they're always directed at me, even though half the class are average normies currently in a dry spell.

That, and they now know I have autism, and jab at me for that sometimes, too, because they were making fun of me for something else earlier in the school year that was attributed to my autism, so I tried explaining it away by admitting I have autism thinking they'd understand and just let it go, which I realized almost immediately was a horrible mistake. :feelsUgh: It seems I never learn.
Brutal. Fuck those faggots

Throughout my adolescence I was bullied by men and women.
Adults also ridiculed me like some of my teachers and strangers.

In my experience; New people get to practice their virtue signalling skills on me.

i always get my revenge, i send death threaths, nudified photos from victim social media to their friends etc. eventually whores will learn bullying incel is dangerous (in video game)

LMAO average redditor

That, and they now know I have autism, and jab at me for that sometimes, too, because they were making fun of me for something else earlier in the school year that was attributed to my autism, so I tried explaining it away by admitting I have autism thinking they'd understand and just let it go, which I realized almost immediately was a horrible mistake.

In the youth commune, a staff member told the others of my ASD diagnosis. This is what happened:

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Privileged tallfags dont know this feeling

In the youth commune, a staff member told the others of my ASD diagnosis. This is what happened:
Isn't that illegal? If you live in the US, I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Other people, especially care professionals, can't release that information willy-nilly to others without your express written permission. At least, that's the way I've understood it, since I usually have to sign a consent for release of that information form whenever one of my vocational counselors needs to let a potential employer know I have autism, to try to avert some of the misgivings the interviewers may have about me.