Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: Kids mock you

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I was minding my own business and a group of kids don’t see a issue in bothering me by bullying me. Some white kid told me: "Smoking is unhealthy"

I was so shocked that this group of 1m dwarf kids didn’t respect me enough to just let me be and mocked me. This reminded me again of being an absolute truecel.

I was so shocked that i didn’t know how to answer them, i was totally speechless, that not even these dwarfs respect me. I am not even a coward, i had a lot of fights against tallfags that i won, so I am quite tough, but I don’t look tough, so people don’t respect me at all.

I just didn’t want to go to jail for killing a kid, bc no one would respect me in jail for that.

I will never care about age again, if you bother me you will get revenge. I am a good person, so i don’t tolerate disrespect

Groups of teen foids always make ugly remarks about me in public.

A bunch of kids threw a ball at me and laughed some years ago :cryfeels:

they are trying to be helpful I suppose. At least you didn’t get some random kid come up to you and say you have a small head :feelshaha:

they are trying to be helpful I suppose. At least you didn’t get some random kid come up to you and say you have a small head :feelshaha:
If I had a big head, they wouldn’t even dare to bother me. It’s actually the same

If I had a big head, they wouldn’t even dare to bother me. It’s actually the same
I got a haircut and sent a picture to a guy, and the first thing he mentioned was how my head looked weird. :dafuckfeels:

Over for walnut headcels.

Lookism hits you like a freight train as soon as you step outside as a trucel.

this group of 1m dwarf kids didn’t respect me.
This is one of only two things that made me laugh out loud today. The way you put it. :feelsokman::feelsgah:

I've had this happen. But you gotta ignore shit like this man. They are useless soawn acting like their simp normie parents.