Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait , no one noticed your haircut

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
When you get a new haircut at best 2 people compliment you. For me it's always my aunt and one coworker. We're invisible to others no matter the efforts we put in.

giga trucel trait: you were overweight but no one noticed your weight loss

Mogs me, I never receive compliments for anything, just weird stares, glares, people crossing the road early to avoid me when Im outside etc.

Mogs me, I never receive compliments for anything, just weird stares, glares, people crossing the road early to avoid me when Im outside etc.
I only received from the persons I mentioned

No one ever compliments me. I think that they notice my haircut, but they couldn't care less.

Truecel trait: you're based and norwoodmaxxed.

Mogs me for receiving even a single compliment from Aunt and coworker.

Having hair is a fakecel trait

Norwodmaxed is the last sentence for an incel
If you've got an ugly face, you're a truecel in the first place. So, adding hair to your head or removing it from your head makes no difference in this particular case.

never had any haircut

I sometimes cut with scissors so that I can see better, that's all

same with beard

that is the ultimate truecel look

Yah... pretty much. Then again, I only ever got my hair cut shorter and it was usually how my mom wanted it.. which was embarrassing looking back (actually), but as soon as I took charge of my own hair, I just got buzzcuts for the sake of saving money / longer lengths of time between haircuts. It's not until I bought my own kit that I just started cutting / shaving my own head and shit.. .fuck tipping whores at barber shops.

But yah, no one ever noticed my "haircut" nor did they give a fuck. They also didn't notice when I didn't or did shave. Nothing about my features mattered to people, unless it was like my weight or height which they'd make fun of me for.

Yah... pretty much. Then again, I only ever got my hair cut shorter and it was usually how my mom wanted it.. which was embarrassing looking back (actually), but as soon as I took charge of my own hair, I just got buzzcuts for the sake of saving money / longer lengths of time between haircuts. It's not until I bought my own kit that I just started cutting / shaving my own head and shit.. .fuck tipping whores at barber shops.

But yah, no one ever noticed my "haircut" nor did they give a fuck. They also didn't notice when I didn't or did shave. Nothing about my features mattered to people, unless it was like my weight or height which they'd make fun of me for.
Even your family doesn't notice?

Even your family doesn't notice?
I no longer have family, but when I did, my mom (since she hated me) made fun of my hair and even loudly (once) stated that my hair looked like "shit" in front of my grandmother, brother and aunt... it was fucking embarrassing. Glad the bitch is dead and hope she's burning in hell.

I no longer have family, but when I did, my mom (since she hated me) made fun of my hair and even loudly (once) stated that my hair looked like "shit" in front of my grandmother, brother and aunt... it was fucking embarrassing. Glad the bitch is dead and hope she's burning in hell.
Brutal bro
Sorry you went through this

Unless you're known for having a Bush/bird's nest for a hairdo no-one cares about you and cutting your hair.

Your haircut can't be missed if you have no hair to be cut. :feelsthink:

When you get a new haircut at best 2 people compliment you. For me it's always my aunt and one coworker. We're invisible to others no matter the efforts we put in.
2 people is a lot of people to compliment you for a normal thing

Quantumtruecel trait: nobody cares anyway