Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait; no one remembers your face

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I ran into this guy who lives in my apartment complex, I've had a few conversations with him in the elevator before. So when I befriended him he said he didn't know who I was. Typical day for a truecel.

I ran into this guy who lives in my apartment complex, I've had a few conversations with him in the elevator before. So when I befriended him he said he didn't know who I was. Typical day for a truecel.
Maybe he is just some normie who's got shit to do or he has dementia

If you are ugly enough like me they will always remember you and have nightmares involving your face

Fakecel for having interactions

I don't about that man. People usually remember ugly faces. Could have been lying to you to avoid awkwardness.