Brutal Truecel trait: not being able to look Stacies in the eye when they talk to you

Cururu

Cururu

Greycel
2d 1h 52m
I'm already used to talk with stacies because I had a janitor job for 5 years at some gated community for absurdly rich people. The stacies were usually nice to me, but I had recurring problems with foids around 40-50 doing loony bin tier stuff in a regular basis, to the point of watch some 43 yo foid have a psychotic episode and try kill her husband on the entrance hall , see throught the security camera a 49 yo foid bring every weekend a different around 12- 14 to her house and the worst was a 56 yo divorce blowing up her own head using a shotgun inside the elevator.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Officer
★★
5d 19h 17m
Women love seeing how much easier their lives are than guys their age too.
That's why when women fake acting feminine and refer to themselves as "ladies" (it's not the Victorian Era anymore, there's no ladies) to get more special treatment it just shows how big their egos are and how entitled they are tbh
true that

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★
76d 20h 24m
I'm already used to talk with stacies because I had a janitor job for 5 years at some gated community for absurdly rich people. The stacies were usually nice to me, but I had recurring problems with foids around 40-50 doing loony bin tier stuff in a regular basis, to the point of watch some 43 yo foid have a psychotic episode and try kill her husband on the entrance hall , see throught the security camera a 49 yo foid bring every weekend a different around 12- 14 to her house and the worst was a 56 yo divorce blowing up her own head using a shotgun inside the elevator.
are you implying that she was fucking 12 year old shotas?brutal.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
94d 5h 8m
I cant look anyone in the face when talking to them

Autism sucks

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
6d 6h 47m
Was lining up for something today, already slightly drunk because I had a glass of red with lunch, checking my phone, and a foid casually makes a remark about how long we've been in line.

I turn around and realize she's talking to me and that she's a blonde Stacylite. I just sort of said, "yeah, I guess, it's been a while", and went back to my phone, but what really pisses me off is the fact that I didn't even have the confidence to look at her face while I was speaking, so my eyes just darted around. I guess I'm not used to random strangers making small talk, especially when they are extremely genetically privileged.

What annoys me is the fact that if I looked at her face, I might come off as creepy especially if I stared too much into her eyes, but if I don't look at her face at all, I just come off as awkward. I hate the fact that social interaction is mentally taxing.
What were you lining up for?

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 15h 35m
What were you lining up for?
a drink

there usually isn't a line at this particular hotel bar (esp on a Wednesday) but it was the day before lockdown and it seems like everyone wanted to get one last drink in

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
6d 6h 47m
a drink

there usually isn't a line at this particular hotel bar (esp on a Wednesday) but it was the day before lockdown and it seems like everyone wanted to get one last drink in
You work at the hotel?

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
18d 15h 49m
i just ignore them as it is a waste of time and never worth it. unless they give me sex which will never happen.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
11d 5h 20m
Wtf? It's not hard to look some bitch in the eye.

get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
★★
13d 21h 57m
11 bluepillers, all be thinking: Not having confidence is the cause of your inceldom.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Recruit
★★★
5d 4h 25m
I have trouble looking anyone in the eye. I don't know why.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★★★
51d 1h 26m
Fakecel if stacies look at your face and don't recoil