Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting truecel trait, not even parents believe you can bang a chick

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
i know water is wet and it has been posted million times before still i wanna say it, after reading story of the guy with venti pfp and i realise that parents of so many of you actually believe that you people can do anything. while i can see sheer disappointment and disdain in my parents eyes when they look at me. even though i am making money, does not smoke drink or gambke. i can still see the disappointment when they say my fat body with extremely apathetic persona which means i am barely present in the moment which results in messy and super casual dressing sense ( hated by my father ). women around me treat me like a harmless asexual object which both convenient. you are not trucel if some believes in you

At least your parents are honest. My parents think that foids chasing me in uni. For them I am a tera chad.

stop eating then fatfuck

My family dont talk to me about that shit anymore

Im pretty sure they think Im gay at this point JFL

ehh

I think Im gonna move to Canada Ded srs just so I can get as far away as I can from my family so I wont have to ever see them again. Ill probably work some shitty warehouse job and just chill and LDAR till I die and hookermaxx with spare money I guess...

Not much in store for me in this life. Really got nothing much to live for tbh I dont even exist tbh

I am dead already I died 5 years ago. Blackpill is death. The truest of truecel pills. The most brutal pill. The death pill. You are dead inside. Its over.

Being blackpilled is like dying in minecraft then instead of closing the game and restarting you just stare at the death screen forever. Stuck in the void looking at the screen knowing there is nothing you can do, the only choices are either to rEstaRt or return to the main menu (suicide).

You don't want to do either. So you just stand there. Stuck.. Forever....

Very brutal. I can't take it.

I am dead already I died 5 years ago. Blackpill is death. The truest of truecel pills. The most brutal pill. The death pill. You are dead inside. Its over.

i know water is wet and it has been posted million times before still i wanna say it, after reading story of the guy with venti pfp and i realise that parents of so many of you actually believe that you people can do anything. while i can see sheer disappointment and disdain in my parents eyes when they look at me. even though i am making money, does not smoke drink or gambke. i can still see the disappointment when they say my fat body with extremely apathetic persona which means i am barely present in the moment which results in messy and super casual dressing sense ( hated by my father ). women around me treat me like a harmless asexual object which both convenient. you are not trucel if some believes in you
Blame ur curry parents for passing on curryceldom genes to u GrAYmang

At least your parents are honest. My parents think that foids chasing me in uni. For them I am a tera chad.
my condolences

Blame ur curry parents for passing on curryceldom genes to u GrAYmang
if it was not for gaming and my extreme greed for money, i would have blown my head off by now

what even are chicks?

They never ask me about foids, they already know the answer

Sorry man, but you're doing money, I give you credit for that. Fight against useless thoughts produced by your family.

X D

Didn't read all thread but fat = volcel. You don't know if you're incel if you did not try fitmaxxxing.

Btw parents is one think but if your grandma no longer believes in you... you know your fate has been sealed until the grave

Being blackpilled is like dying in minecraft then instead of closing the game and restarting you just stare at the death screen forever. Stuck in the void looking at the screen knowing there is nothing you can do, the only choices are either to rEstaRt or return to the main menu (suicide).

You don't want to do either. So you just stand there. Stuck.. Forever....

Very brutal. I can't take it.
accurate analogy thats how it feels like but ngl its not the toilets mainly (dont give them too much power) its this life itself that doesnt have much to offer besides "love", reproducing or having alot of something (money,status) and i cant have anything of that, like damn? thats it? this is why i exist? worst reality tbh

my parents think I'm gay

My mom knows because I've hammered it into her head enough times. She talks about moving me to another country now lol

my dad seems to understand I'm a subhuman my mom on the other hand doesn't