Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you are afraid of children approaching you

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
I'm always afraid when a child approaches me and the parents are watching, because I'm afraid I might blush, and then the parents probably think I'm a pedophile.

Don't get me wrong, I really like kids, unlike their evil normie parents. But I'm just scared that they are low inhib and approach me because I blush really easily. :cryfeels:

They don't. Parents always call their children back to them when they see me.

It's hard to control yourself when a nice fuckable cunny starts to approach you :forcedsmile:

children are loveable and admirable, especially well cultured loli waifu :feelsaww:

It's hard to control yourself when a nice fuckable cunny starts to approach you :forcedsmile:
children are loveable and admirable, especially well cultured loli waifu :feelsaww:
Im talking about like 4-6 year olds with their parents

But for example 9 year old lolis are often alone but I would probably lose my mind if they approached me

Brutal. They probably instantly think you are a pedo
Many incels around the age of 30 know what I mean, the older you become, the more it seems odd that you do not have a family of your own.

this has not happened to me but I'd like it :feelsmage:

Many incels around the age of 30 know what I mean, the older you become, the more it seems odd that you do not have a family of your own.
Im 28 but fortunately I look really young so parents probably think im early 20 or something

I don't like when they approach me cause people will think I'm a pedo or get worried. I get away from them.

I don't like when they approach me cause people will think I'm a pedo or get worried. I get away from them.
Same. If I had a gf sitting next to me they parents would like it if I reacted positively to their child, but when im sitting all alone like a psycho they are probably scared