Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Truecel trait: You avoid foids because they would never fuck you

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Every time I walk past a fertile foid, I deliberately make some distance between us because I know instinctually that she thinks I am genetic trash and wouldn't fuck me. :smonk::dab::smonk:

Save your energy, make her take the longer path:

I do that tbh. Don’t even get near them because I don’t want to be bullied or have my heart broken even more.

I do that tbh. Don’t even get near them because I don’t want to be bullied or have my heart broken even more.
We're already both mentally destroyed by reality, this is the way to preserve our sanity my boyo. :feelsthink:

Every time I walk past a fertile foid, I deliberately make some distance between us because I know instinctually that she thinks I am genetic trash and wouldn't fuck me. :smonk::dab::smonk:
I avoid them because theyre dripping sacks of unused cumbags that should rather suck and fuck my dick with theyre wet pussy or die

Realistically, you aren't the one who's avoiding the foid, it's the foid who's most likely to avoid you.

I don't have to avoid foids, because they don't see me (sic!)

Relatable