Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel Trait: You didn’t have any childhood friends.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I remember any time we’d move into a new place and i’d start to make some friends, we’d have to move again. I never had a group of friends to hang out with. Only family, and they were mostly girls and close family. I never had that bond you‘re supposed to have as a kid with your boys.

This is the most important part in a man’s childhood. Another reason why i went to school socially awkward and quiet.

Last edited:
Thank you...now it is time for the next chapter...Lyric! Dakari! Vincent! Gabriella! Johnny! April! You are all next!

Whoa!

Elementary:

Aspie John was only seven when he entered elementary school. He briefly visited a different elementary school, where he encountered a young light-skinned Black girl named April. April was older, taller, and bullied Aspie John a bit, along with her Black males friends, often. Aspie John once started crying during playtime, due to a misunderstanding with his teacher. He completed his assignment, and believed the teacher didn't want him to join the other children.

His second elementary school, though, was where he experienced the most bullying and problems.

Aspie John, during classtime, would chew on wide pencils and vomit from graphite. He was anxious walking into the classroom and barely knew the other youth present. However, he met a young male named Dakari and quickly befriended him.

Dakari was a small Black boy with a stuttering problem. Still, the two were often together during lunch time and recess(They'd walk to the lunch counter together with paper trays and pick up cartons of milk/steamable pastries). One day, Aspie John and Dakari went to a local skating rink for a school field trip. Neither of them had money, yet they sat together and watched the other youth present enjoying themselves, lamenting their lack of money.

"I wish I could eat something"

"We don't have any money"

View attachment 624510

Then there was the time they visited the zoo for another field trip. Dakari started crying after dropping his dessert, and Aspie John comforted him. They had already sat together for lunch on that day, as usual. They also visited the computer lab together with the rest of their class to play Poptropica and CoolMath. They took class photos together for graduation. On graduation day, Aspie John and Dakari spent time with the class singing(Aspie John noticed that his mother was absent...). They also wore formal clothes and took pictures together.

P1

I never had friends without moving around a lot

I had a few friends, but they dwindled in number over the years. I was friendless after highschool and I've remained that way since. :feelsbadman:

I was about to make a thread about that, more proof that trucels don’t have friends.

I had tons of friends until grade 6 even had many foidlet friends who came to my birthday party every year.After that i became a loner mentalcel with depression eating me alive,then i learned about the blackpill and true nature of normiefags.They are all fake

I had tons of friends until grade 6 even had many foidlet friends who came to my birthday party every year.After that i became a loner mentalcel with depression eating me alive,then i learned about the blackpill and true nature of normiefags.They are all fake
@Zer0/∞ the state of this forum

Never had friends. Not even here or anywhere the incel curse and the state of the universe has told me the only way to end this is if I kill myself.

I've never had any childhood friends I exchanged numbers or played games with.

@Zer0/∞ the state of this forum
Lol i was happy until i turned 13 but my life has been shit for the past 9 years,are you gonna call me a fakecel now :feelshehe:

Last edited:
I had friends until 7th grade, but when I was 12 years old the genes of puberty started to hit really hard, my face started to get deformed, my friends started to make fun of me, they started to have interest in girls and value their opinions and of course their opinions about me where very very bad, so my group of friends become a mix of boys and girls and I wasn't part of it anymore and everything went downhill really fast.