Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: You smile and giggle to yourself as you walk by

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Admiral
★★
As I walk on campus, I just smile and laugh when I look at people. You ever just look at a guy and be like: "it's so over for him." People sometimes look at me like I'm crazy but I can't help it sometimes.

You'll be seeing them jestermaxxing and the female is clearly not interested. It's just too funny I can't contain it. Some guys wear shoes with lifts, style their hair a certain way, walk a certain way etc, just for the female to walk past like nothing is in front of her :feelskek:

I see the shortest foids walk with such confidence, it's so baffling. I always imagine how their theoretical male twin would be treated. She can be 5 feet tall with 6'3 orbiters. I just can't stop laughing. I should probably get a mask cause it's getting out of hand lol.

I just feel miserable when outside tbh, usually ends up with me drinking to deal with it

I just feel miserable when outside tbh, usually ends up with me drinking to deal with it
A swig of whiskey always gives me the courage to go outside when i have it, Otherwise i just man the fuck up and get the groceries i want.

Sometimes i listen to vietnam war music and pretend its a warzone and imagine what a soldier went thru, Gives me courage!

i don't smile at all, i even feel humiliated if there is plenty of people outside.

I feel like this post is relatable but meds and pain fried my memory

No you can see the pain in my face

As I walk on campus, I just smile and laugh when I look at people. You ever just look at a guy and be like: "it's so over for him." People sometimes look at me like I'm crazy but I can't help it sometimes.

You'll be seeing them jestermaxxing and the female is clearly not interested. It's just too funny I can't contain it. Some guys wear shoes with lifts, style their hair a certain way, walk a certain way etc, just for the female to walk past like nothing is in front of her :feelskek:

I see the shortest foids walk with such confidence, it's so baffling. I always imagine how their theoretical male twin would be treated. She can be 5 feet tall with 6'3 orbiters. I just can't stop laughing. I should probably get a mask cause it's getting out of hand lol.
Can relate, but I'm just lost in my own thoughts and sometimes they're funny in a desperate way and I notice too late there are other people walking by

I wear a neck gaiter over my face in the winter so i can talk to myself jfl it's so over

I'm the opposite. I always have a blank expression
Family members once told me that I always look like I don't care about what others are saying when in reality it's the opposite
Dunno how to fix it

I can tell by the way you type that you are DBDR

A swig of whiskey always gives me the courage to go outside when i have it, Otherwise i just man the fuck up and get the groceries i want.

Sometimes i listen to vietnam war music and pretend its a warzone and imagine what a soldier went thru, Gives me courage!
Fair enough jfl

I see the shortest foids walk with such confidence, it's so baffling.
This is down to foids having more value and thus more control and domination over the social order in society. When male labour was valued and there was a surplus of women in society, because a lot of men died via work related deaths, war, illness, etc. It increased the value of men. So, men had more confidence in society because they had more value than a woman during those times. Now it has flipped.

Sometimes I think about some funny shit I read on here and I'll just start smiling and try not to start dying laughing :feelskek::feelskek: people probably think I'm crazy

I don't know why but this sounds so fucking funny lmao

I'm the opposite. I always have a blank expression
Family members once told me that I always look like I don't care about what others are saying when in reality it's the opposite
Dunno how to fix it
Same
I look aspie as hell

I am constantly playing out scenarios in my head. Sometimes I smile and giggle as I pace around and play these scenarios. And sometimes they are scenarios that make me angry and I get very upset and agitated IRL, as if they actually happened to me.

I believe this is autism.

I laugh at ugly girls bc they are ugly

I am constantly playing out scenarios in my head. Sometimes I smile and giggle as I pace around and play these scenarios. And sometimes they are scenarios that make me angry and I get very upset and agitated IRL, as if they actually happened to me.

I believe this is autism.
Yes, this is me!
But I'm not autistic
Never been diagnosed and I don't think this is it

Yes, this is me!
But I'm not autistic
Never been diagnosed and I don't think this is it
AtavisticAutist once told me it's autism.
It's retarded in any case, not normal.

Yeah. I do this sometimes it’s just funny at this point. Everything I read in this forum is true.

I just laugh at the clown world :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: