Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You suck at basically everything, especially sports

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
been playing basketball since 8th grade casually (am a freshman in college)

Went to play today with some kids at my highschool. A few were on the school team

We played 4v4 and I played so ass :cryfeels: they would barely even pass to me. I was passive and afraid and got mogged by kids younger than me

Chad would walk onto any basketball court and play decently because of height and assertiveness. Incels like me, no matter how much we practice, will never be good in games :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Watching me play basketball is like watching a fish flop around on dry land

Yea i can relate :feelscry:

Can relate but don't have that impact on me no more tbh. I made peace with it.

Why should we be bothered by things that were designed SPECIFICALLY for athletic peoples entertainment.

We're as close to disabled people as you can get. Physically or mentally. So you gonna tell me a blind person enjoys sports ?lol .

Of course we were not meant to practice it or enjoy it. Its like asking a skinny nerd to enjoy being bullied.

Not really.
Being actually physically disabled is completely on a dfferent level. I would be okay with being incel if I was completely healthy. Being disabled limits me in what I can cope with and what type of work I can do.
True true. Well I guess it's partially implied to some of us anyways.

im alright at at incel sports like ping pong

I’m decent at niche, unathletic “sports” like fucking darts and pool. Doesn’t get me any pussy though

I was decent at sports tbh and there's maybe like 2 things I'm actually good at. I'm a pretty grindy person.

Can relate. i sucked at every sport possible.

I have dyspraxia so thats a given

I did suck at sports now you mention it. I never really thought about that, you might be right.