Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: you're too high inhib to act as brazenly and shamelessly as this guy on r/AITA

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/cblw2u/aita_for_refusing_to_pay_at_a_restaurant_that_was/

What strikes me as interesting is that someone with that little social awareness has a romantic partner. Well, maybe not anymore. But still, he mogs me since I'm a KHHV permaloser.

I mean, I would die from embarrassment if a colleague or a family member acted like this at a restaurant.

Chads and high-tier normies are somehow confident and outgoing enough to even try pulling off what is essentially a dine-and-dash. I think that after years of nonstop positive encouragement, attention, and admiration -- you develop an ego big enough to be as oblivious as this Redditor.

As a subhuman, I find myself constantly scrutinizing my own behaviour. :feelsbadman: It would be great for me to go one day without even feeling self-conscious about my appearance, my voice, and my mannerisms. I am too high inhib for my own good. Based on all the stories on this forum, I can conclude that 98% of the forum userbase mogs me to Jupiter and back. I can't imagine what life must be like if I wasn't genetic waste.

Side note: how can an English-speaking grown man not know how to spell "gnocchi"? :feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
I don't eat out but a 20$ meal is standard even in much poorer countries than US if the restaurant is at least remotely high class.
Regardless this person is prepared to cause a scene for 60$ in front of his foid date despite the fact that they both got a small meal and drinks out of it.

Yeah the guy is autistic

Tbh i'm a poorfag and for that price i'd expect to be completely filled. If some soi brought me a few grams of food i'd start talking shit too

But lol at not realizing how awkward this all was. Lost it at the mcdonalds part

Lmao in my country if you didn't pay youd be beat up by 9 dudes

I don't eat out but a 20$ meal is standard even in much poorer countries than US if the restaurant is at least remotely high class.
Regardless this person is prepared to cause a scene for 60$ in front of his foid date despite the fact that they both got a small meal and drinks out of it.

Yeah the guy is autistic
If this guy thinks $60 for two after drinks and tips is excessive, I wonder how he'd react at Eleven Madison Park.

In like what ways are ya self conscious about ya behavior.
Every way.

Sometimes I spend a half a minute debating if I should use the word "bathroom", "toilet", or "lavatory" when I want to take a piss and need to ask for directions.

If this guy thinks $60 for two after drinks and tips is excessive, I wonder how he'd react at Eleven Madison Park.

Every way.

Sometimes I spend a half a minute debating if I should use the word "bathroom", "toilet", or "lavatory" when I want to take a piss and need to ask for directions.
Blast phenibut and become low inhib. But don't get addicted to it

I would've flipped out, too.

But if he is broke, he should've walked out right after he read the menu or just after the food arrived. But instead he complains after eating it.
He is fucking retarded. How do these assholes even find a gf? JFL. """"Personality matters. TeeHee"""" yeah sure.

Last edited:

But if he is broke, he should've walked out right after he read the menu or just after the food arrived. But instead he complains after eating it.
He is fucking retarded. How do these assholes even find a gf? JFL. """"Personality matters. TeeHee"""" yeah sure.

It wasn't the prices that was the problem, but the portions.

I aspire to be as low-inhib as that. It wasn't even a dine and dash. It was a dine and fuck you I'm not paying :chad: :chad: :chad: :lul::lul::lul:. And the manager allowed it (cucked).

I have my moments of low inhibness, but starting scenes in restaurants isn't my thing

I found this mildly funny.

What a shitty food LOL but that guy is autistic

Last edited:
What strikes me as interesting is that someone with that little social awareness has a romantic partne
This isn't low social awareness. It's just high testosterone. You can be aware of social norms and still choose to break them if you have high enough T levels. It's a stat check.

Would not pay £50 for 2 for small portions.

For £25, You can eat until you're stuffed at Nandos.

He acts like that because he knows he can get away with it. Red pillers would cope and say that he's alpha kek.

Last edited:
LARP. No one that low inhib would make a post asking if he was an asshole for doing it jfl. Especially on reddit of all places.

Blast phenibut and become low inhib. But don't get addicted to it
You'll get addicted to it if you blast it though.

On another note why do I get get the feeling this is a huge hulking dude that is intimidating by the nature of his height & build.

I never in my entire life spend more than 30£ on a meal for myself

The key part that no one seems to be pointing out is when he says “I’m a big guy”. The only reason he is acting like this is because he is flexing his ogre genetics. Only big men act this way. If he was shorter and less robust, he would have silently ate and paid in full. It’s called flexing your genetics, and ogres do it all the time.
He acts like that because he knows he can get away with it. Red pillers would cope and say that he's alpha kek.
You'll get addicted to it if you blast it though.

On another note why do I get get the feeling this is a huge hulking dude that is intimidating by the nature of his height & build.
Bingo ^

Last edited: