Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecels' or STEMcels' advice for going into university?

meyy

meyy

i hate drugs and sex
★★
Any advice for going into uni? I'm going to major in math.

heard that going for theoretical major stuff make very potent suifuel
you use so much brainpower with mediocre pay, sometimes you could get rich, but your soul is dead
sometimes you stuck being a math professor
you'll always deal with math problems for the rest of your life (whatever your job really, cuz you are math major)
maybe choose a major that is not such suifuel but gives you good pay
but if you actually have the knacks for math, go for it
my two cents

Keep your grades up. Make a lot of connections. Learn an actual marketable skill on the side

Keep your grades up. Make a lot of connections. Learn an actual marketable skill on the side
This plus get an internship, placement or relevant work experience in your field - it will help a lot when you graduate!

heard that going for theoretical major stuff make very potent suifuel
you use so much brainpower with mediocre pay, sometimes you could get rich, but your soul is dead
sometimes you stuck being a math professor
you'll always deal with math problems for the rest of your life (whatever your job really, cuz you are math major)
maybe choose a major that is not such suifuel but gives you good pay
but if you actually have the knacks for math, go for it
my two cents
I enjoy math and want to either be a professor or just go into software engineering.

make friends in your math classes. talk to people about math. otherwise you won't survive unless you're like noam elkies or some other high iq fag.
also, learn computer science stuff if you want a job.

Fall in love, go on a romantic date and get her flowers. Write her a song that you play outside her window in the rain. Employ a Flash mob worth 50k for the proposal. Cry happy tears when she calls and tells you shes pregnant. Find the motivation to be a real man, work hard, not just for you but for the family.