Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruecelTrait] You can't go to the beach and strip from your tshirt

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
No pool for you as well. You are either fat, or a skeleton, or have some deformity as a TRUEcel and taking off your tshirt would be a social suicide. Stares, comments, smirks, laughs. All at your expense. Enjoy :).

This reminds me of one middle school summer trip I took. I was 14 and as skinny as now and my pectus excavatum was obvious more than now (because I wasnt so hairy) and had backne. I got bullied on that trip so much I had to come back home after 5 days because I couldn't stand it and would cry in the room when I was alone.

I usaully climb "wydmy" to hide myself lol, but i haven't been to the beach in like 7-8 years. :incel:

I am too low inhib to care about foids seeing my naked torso, they already think I am ugly anyway.
the real incel trait is hating beaches and sand
maxresdefault.jpg

even when I was obese I would still go swim and won't give a shit about it so can't relate tbh

even when I was obese I would still go swim and won't give a shit about it so can't relate tbh
Meh tbh I shouldn't have add obese people to that list. Everyone is fat nowadays. If you are a skeleton genetically you are fucked.

Meh tbh I shouldn't have add obese people to that list. Everyone is fat nowadays. If you are a skeleton genetically you are fucked.
Being skeleton > obese

also remember that under all of this fat that obese people have, there is a normal skeleton

Based ngl. You shouldn't give a shit about what people think.

Being skeleton > obese
Never. Being fat nowadays = socially acceptable, can't fatshame, etc. Being skeleton = BONES GO KRRRK
Based ngl. You shouldn't give a shit about what people think.
You are not blackpilled if you have this mentality. It's super important how others perceive you and what do they think of you because on their opinions your life will be built on. Halo effect.

I haven't been in beaches for a while.

Never take my shirt off either, plus am skinny fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back