Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trying to remember these scriptures to stop myself from dying, blood.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
i am usually against self dying n shiet, blood. because these normies want you to die so they can gain pleasure from the power they have over us.
but mang I feel like shiet, bro. i read these scriptures n shiet to help me and they are working, bro.
Suicide will send you to hell and my wife isn't there she is in heaven which God has prepared for me, mang.

remember this when life is getting low n shiet -

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 - "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Ecclesiastes 7:17 - "Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?"

With Christ in Heaven, I know it's not over

but this earth was damned to an eternity of suffering
so it is over here

Glad they are giving you some peace bro