Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trying to take a photo for Tinder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Make-up aside, foids seem to be experts on lighting, angles, effects etc.

I'm trying to take a photo for Tinder but it all looks so aspie. Even though i'm trying to make it look like someone else is taking the photo, it's obvious that it's just me. The lighting is all off putting shitty shadows on my face and in general it's just really bad. I've had people take good photos of me in the past but I simply can't do it myself even with a tripod.

Last edited:
why use tinder if you know its over?

ewhore or use a chadfish

Trial and error I suppose. The modern woman is addicted to social media so they have pretty much perfected the craft of selfie taking

Their thirst for chad and their motivation to attract chad pushes them into doing anything and everything to look good enough to attract chads.

ewhore or use a chadfish
why pathetically attempt to demoralize someone you know nothing about ?

Trial and error I suppose. The modern woman is addicted to social media so they have pretty much perfected the craft of selfie taking
yeah i'm going to have to practise.

Because that’s all they do. It’s not like finding lighting that isn’t shit, tilting your phone, and taking pictures of yourself is difficult or anything anyway

Also foids generally look better than men on average so maby that’s why your pics look worse in comparison
Pretty much this

Last edited:
They've been doing it so long that most of them already know most of the tricks to look better. Good iPhone camera, take the photo while the camera is at a High angle, spam snapchat filters, etc.

It's a skill which evolves through practice. Try different angles with different types of lighting. Filter apps also help. I like washing my face before taking pictures because it boosts my confidence and self-esteem.

If you need more advice try this video.

View: https://youtu.be/6AnOc6CdjSA

You have much lower expectations for women you see on Tinder than you have for yourself. Besides, taking photos for Tinder knowing they are pretty much the sole factor that decides whether you're going to land matches induces stress and you're probably much more careful and picky about the pictures you take.
They've been doing it so long that most of them already know most of the tricks to look better. Good iPhone camera, take the photo while the camera is at a High angle, spam snapchat filters, etc.
And this.
Also foids generally look better than men on average so maby that’s why your pics look worse in comparison
They don't. You're heterosexual so your brain will perceive a 3/10 Becky more favorably than a 3/10 incel.

It's a skill which evolves through practice. Try different angles with different types of lighting. Filter apps also help. I like washing my face before taking pictures because it boosts my confidence and self-esteem.

I swear to god this user is a women.

Thanks, brah, i'll check it out. I'm too autistic to go outside and take photos of myself so I bought a good light bulb and i'm just trying to do it in my bathroom because it has good natural lighting too.

Are photos where the camera is looking down on you better?

You have much lower expectations for women you see on Tinder than you have for yourself. Besides, taking photos for Tinder knowing they are pretty much the sole factor that decides whether you're going to land matches induces stress and you're probably much more careful and picky about the pictures you take.

And this.

They don't. You're heterosexual so your brain will perceive a 3/10 Becky more favorably than a 3/10 incel.
true but even on insta and vsco those whores upload really professional looking photos. My biggest problem is lighting. No matter where I go it puts unfavourable shadows on my face 99% of the time.

Make-up aside, those sluts seem to be experts on lighting, angles, effects etc.

I'm trying to take a photo for Tinder but it all looks so aspie. Even though i'm trying to make it look like someone else is taking the photo, it's obvious that it's just me. The lighting is all off putting shitty shadows on my face and in general it's just really bad. I've had people take good photos of me in the past but I simply can't do it myself even with a tripod.
They practice since early teens and take at least 10 times more pictures than guys

You just don't have a pretty face.

You just don't have a pretty face.
Cringe demoralization. My problem with photos I take isn't my facial features, it's how low quality and basement-dwellery they look. I've had pictures taken of me with good lighting so I know what my capabilities. I just can't achieve the same results myself.

true but even on insta and vsco those whores upload really professional looking photos.
They probably have some cuck retouching photos for them or simply put on shitton of filters.
My biggest problem is lighting. No matter where I go it puts unfavourable shadows on my face 99% of the time.
Tilt your head upwards and look into the light so that it shines straight in your face and removes most of the shadows.

Because its over for us

They probably have some cuck retouching photos for them or simply put on shitton of filters.

Tilt your head upwards and look into the light so that it shines straight in your face and removes most of the shadows.
I tried that but then the light is too harsh and it makes me look deformed. That was with an old shitty bulb though so i'll try again.

Cope even though I get where you’re coming tbh. But most men look like shit. There are much more stacies than there are chads

And this.

Cope even though I get where you’re coming tbh. But most men look like shit. There are much more stacies than there are chads
imo on average women are better looking than men, since features like height for example don't matter for women, whereas they can make or break a man.
But top-tier men are much more impressive looking than top-tier women.

I tried that but then the light is too harsh and it makes me look deformed. That was with an old shitty bulb though so i'll try again.
You probably have more than one light sources in your household, try them.
Most women like equally like shit, especially if you take under consideration how many of them (99% lol) wear fake up, I still stand by what I said earlier about sexuality impairing your perception.

Are photos where the camera is looking down on you better?
I've seen normalfags at my old high school do it when they posting snapchat streaks and shit. The few times I've fucked around with a camera I've seemed to look better at a high angle as a opposed to a low one I was looking down on that made my face look fatter.

I'm not a photographer but I think it's suppose to accentuate your jawline because any facial fat is getting push down when you look up and it puts more light on your face.

You probably have more than one light sources in your household, try them.

Most women like equally like shit, especially if you take under consideration how many of them (99% lol) wear fake up, I still stand by what I said earlier about sexuality impairing your perception.
yeh tbh all the lighting in my house is kinda shit. I'll figure something out.

imo on average women are better looking than men, since features like height for example don't matter for women, whereas they can make or break a man.
You mean average foids are better looking than average men? I was thinking more about face, since you shouldn’t factor height into what someone’s PSL is. It should be purely based off their face
But top-tier men are much more impressive looking than top-tier women.
True and high IQ. They are

You mean average foids are better looking than average men? I was thinking more about face, since you shouldn’t factor height into what someone’s PSL is. It should be purely based off their face

True and high IQ. They are
Face too, I was just using height as an example. Both soft and strong features look good on a woman. A recessed/ weak jaw can be "cute" and a sharp jaw is also good obviously. But a man's jaw has to be gstrong for him to be good looking in most cases.

Face too, I was just using height as an example. Both soft and strong features look good on a woman. A recessed/ weak jaw can be "cute" and a sharp jaw is also good obviously. But a man's jaw has to be gstrong for him to be good looking in most cases.
A recessed lower third on a foid can only look good if her other features halo. Like if she has a good eye area, nice hairstyle, colored eyes, full lips, etc, then that could make a weak lower third work. I think it makes them look neotenous which is a plus imo (obv not subhuman tier recessed though). I see plenty of high tier foids with recessed/subpar lower thirds tbh

On the other hand, foids with dimporphic features such as strong lower third, hunter eyes, prominent zygos, broad skull, height, etc, are told “omg you could be a model1!!1!!!1”. You’re right. They literally can’t lose dude

Last edited:

ewhore or use a chadfish

yes.
you also have to apply filters
Okay, i'll try that out. Problem is i'm taller than my tripod :chad:. I guess i'll have to place it on something.

If you look good enough it doesn't matter who takes the picture, or where it's taken even. Looking "aspie" just means you can't get a good enough default expression shot AKA your looks are not that good obviously. No, everyone GL doesn't look great in every photo, but there's only little you can do to "improve" how you look in a picture besides Photoshop or surgery. LOL. I have played around with hundreds of pics of myself and countless experiments, and you know what I discovered? I found out it's over, that's what. No camera/angle/etc. saves an incel much.....

And while you can look "presentable" if you really spend a lot of time playing around/filters/etc. you will sadly never go from incel to having sex appeal or any higher-tier of looks basically. Simply put only women/girls can go from femcel-tier to widely-appealing -- impossible for incels. The only things that'll make you look "good" in pictures are bones, bone shape/positioning, etc. Makeup will never give you a chin; a downward facing angle won't give you hooding/a browridge; and "frauding" will get you maybe 0.5-1 point max, which is nowhere near enough in most cases.

Last edited:
If you look good enough it doesn't matter who takes the picture, or where it's taken even. Looking "aspie" just means you can't get a good enough default expression shot AKA your looks are not that good obviously. No, everyone GL doesn't look great in every photo, but there's only little you can do to "improve" how you look in a picture besides Photoshop or surgery. LOL. I have played around with hundreds of pics of myself and countless experiments, and you know what I discovered? I found out it's over, that's what. No camera/angle/etc. saves an incel much.....

And while you can look "presentable" if you really spend a lot of time playing around/filters/etc. you will sadly never go from incel to having sex appeal or any higher-tier of looks basically. Simply put only women/girls can go from femcel-tier to widely-appealing -- impossible for incels. The only things that'll make you look "good" in pictures are bones, bone shape/positioning, etc. Makeup will never give you a chin; a downward facing angle won't give you hooding/a browridge; and "frauding" will get you maybe 0.5-1 point max, which is nowhere near enough in most cases.
Nah, there's a significant difference between how I look in pictures taken by me in my bathroom or bedroom and how I look in pictures taken by friends when i'm out doing stuff. It's hard for me to explain. my face just looks more "compressed". I feel like a PS2 character lmao.