Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two More Inches of Height or 1 More Inch of Penis?

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
^

Leonardo Dicaprio Smile GIF

I’d still be a manlet with 2 more inches but I wouldn’t be a dicklet if I had 1 more inch

2 more inches of height would put me at a normie tier height 1 more Inch and I’d have a BBC

2 inches of height. I could prob be normie if I got 2 inches of height added right now

What i wouldn't do to get instant 2 inches + boots would be giga mogging

1 more inch of length or 1 more inch of both length and girth?

Height, because it's actually visible. :feelsaww:

Height; I would be over 6'2 when I am outside with my thickest shoes.

The percental increase for the penis choice is much better.

2 inches aren't gonna save me because I am 5'7. But one more inch of penis is better.

Penis size for sure

oh 2 inches in my height for sure

are we talking length AND girth? in that case I take the pp deal that'd give me a legendary monster bwc

2 inches aren't gonna save me because I am 5'7. But one more inch of penis is better.
2 inches is the most impactful at a slightly below average height such as yours. that's where female acceptance increases the greatest %. at 5'9 face is a bigger concern than height. """at worst""" you can slay lolis :feelshmm:

You a hapacel I see. But it’s a Chang thing that an hala-Asian dad fucked a white women.:feelshaha:
Worst part is my my mom is the one who ruined genetics for face

Height, because it's actually visible. :feelsaww:

this. a big dick is a complete waste on an incel. no hole will even look at it. are you supposed to use that dick on a prostitute? it's waste on a piece of property like a whore.