Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twomad situation is angering

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
I don't know anything about him outside of his faggot video on this site but I remember a few years ago normies acting like he was the second coming of christ and then after from what I can gather talking to a 15/16 year old they all turned on him. Go on x and you'll find hundreds of accounts mocking his death. Normiefags truly are savages.

Do you think he'd get the same treatment if he was Tyrone?

dnc about that niggER

He's just proving the JBpill
As soon as you have the status looks or money to get any foid you want, you realize older foids are worthless while young JBs are the only worth ones

He's just proving the JBpill
As soon as you have the status looks or money to get any foid you want, you realize older foids are worthless while young JBs are the only worth ones
True. He should've been stealthier about it.

From what I know he had zero sympathy for other men struggling with loneliness so obviously he deserves no sympathy, either.

From what I know he had zero sympathy for other men struggling with loneliness so obviously he deserves no sympathy, either.
I don't have sympathy for him. What I feel is anger towards the hateful mindless mobs of normiefags.

idc about that bluepilled cuck good riddance