Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme types of woman worship in incel.is

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
me when i post cute girl

insills.is:
woman worshipper :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:, kys freak, :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: users like you :soy::soy:give incel a:soy::soy::soy: bad :feels::soy::soy::feels:name :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
+10% warning: no woman worship :banhammer::banhammer:+10% warning: no woman worship :banhammer:+10% warning: no woman worship:banhammer::banhammer::lul:

@AsakuraHao when he posts cute girl

idiots.is:

would would would would:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::ahegao: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::owo::owo::owo: volcel if wouldn't
volcel if wouldn't
volcel if wouldn't
volcel if wouldn't
volcel if wouldn't
volcel if wouldn't
volcel if wouldn't

(is satire)

Volcel if wouldnt

female worship discussed

big boobs are cringe btw

Foid worship isnt enforced on here. I see enough users who say that X girl is the most beautiful girl off all time and what goddesses they are and get no punishment. Meanwhile i post a shitpost copypasta and get a 20% warning
That's because some mods here are cocksuckers. They will mistreat you with fake guilt mechanism if you're not one of their gay minions. Fatcel for instance.

i nevER worshiped a foid