Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Uglycel trait: You don't need a costume for Halloween. People already think you look like a monster

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
I've heard this "joke" spewed at me by countless people around Halloween pretty much all my life, and I guess they're not wrong though its not like I participate in halloween anyway. People already think I look like a fucking walking pathogen, and treat me as such.

Jokes on them though, at least I can save money on a costume right?

I dress up as a subhuman recluse that didnt show up every year. :feelsbadman:

Played on this joke once in middle school and made weird faces, total cringe imo, but I wasn't actually ugly back then or at least not as repulsive as now. Some girls were actually nice to me and showed interest, might have been able to get somewhere if I was NT. Of course my face actually officially turned ugly at the age of 16, since then it has been brutal. No one would even joke with me anymore and women actually avoid talking to me.