Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ukrainian foid realizes the horrors of war

Since they are so strong and independent, foids should go to war in the place of men. Aren't they stronger than men after all??? Go kweens!!!

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::society::society:

Since they are so strong and independent, foids should go to war in the place of men. Aren't they stronger than men after all??? Go kweens!!!

Foids want to be strong and independent until war, violence, crime and disaster happen.

I hope I can destroy the world

I will fight for wagner and clap ukrainian female soldier cheeks

Fighting for globohomo and instagram likes.
She is probably selling her bottled farts and bathwater to NAFOtards

Exactly. Foids seek constant validation
I've seen interviews with foids in the police and military.
Whenever their asked why they joined, they always say that they want to inspire people and be role models.
They never ever say, because they want to project people or keep communities safe!
Even though thats the point of joining the police and military, not to be a hero or have your ego rubbed!

I've seen interviews with foids in the police and military.
Whenever their asked why they joined, they always say that they want to inspire people and be role models.
They never ever say, because they want to project people or keep communities safe!
Even though thats the point of joining the police and military, not to be a hero or have your ego rubbed!
wow. You are right. Altruism is not something foids understand.
They actually find you stupid if you talk about caring for others. You can't have any ideas other than plans on making yourself rich and famous.
They think all of your hobbies are stupid unless it can somehow enhance their social standing.

I will fight for wagner and clap ukrainian female soldier cheeks
Why fight when both sides are controlled by the jews + you will die of dronestrike

I respect her for actually going there unlike all the tiktok attention whore cunts

Same shit, but different nationality of woman.....
When Poland is next, Polish Whores will flee to neighboring countries, and start families there, while Polish men will undergo the same fate as Ukrainian Men:
Laying dead in a trench, at -10 degrees Celsius.

Slavic whores never gave a flying Fuck about their Slavic men.

They want equality, on their terms.
Only when it benefits them

Based Russian army

Wen need more immigrants from Ukraine and Russia. Tired of only getting shitskins from South America and Mexico.

Instead of fighting a useless war, just come to the USA and claim "refugee status" to dilute the huge shitskin and chink (40%) population of the USA. Shitskins do it all the time, but they do it for economic, not legitimate reasons.

Last edited:
She's braver than 99% of the females on the planet, I'll give her that. Too bad she's going to get killed by a fpv drone.

Last edited: