Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ‘Undateables’ fills me with so much ragel

SUFFOCATE

SUFFOCATE

quest to be a hentai protag
If you’re not from the UK you might never have heard of this show.
My mother loves this show because she feels ‘so bad for those people (JFL), so I decided to watch part of one episode with her, then look some up, and my god.

Basically what it is is they get a bunch of people that have never had a date before and sets them up on blind dates to try and find them romance. Or supposedly anyway.

But this show is mega cucked obviously :feelsseriously:

They bring on ND normie men and then ultra deformed foids to prove that ‘everyone is dateable’.
For example the episode I watched followed 22 year old Rory who looks like this.

IMG_6486.jpg

His only ‘undateable’ feature was that he was ND JFL.
He ended up with a landwhale foid called Megan.
IMG_6487.jpg

What did they have in common?
If you guessed they both had Aspergers that’s absolutely right. You heard it first buddy boyos, if you’ve got Aspergers, that’s what you’re entitled to.

In comparison, one of the girls they put in it is Tammy Saunders who lost most her face to some illness.

IMG_6488.jpg

Couldn’t find a full pic of the guy she ended up with but he was full normie tier

IMG_6489.jpg

The absolute WORST part of this cucked show is some of the ‘undateables’ and literal Chads and Staceys.

Take Kate for example.

IMG_6490.jpg

What makes Kate undateable? She has narcolepsy and falls asleep randomly. That’s it.
That’s apparently what’s been stopping her from any men being interested in her. A decent looking white blonde foid. :feelsohgod:

The absolute WORST one is Tom Morgan.
Brace yourself friendos this one is bound to make you seethe.

IMG_6491.jpg

This is Chad Tom Morgan. He’s undateable because he’s got Tourettes. He’s an inkwell just like us who ha never so much as breathed a KWEEN’S air :feelshaha:

IMG_6492.jpg

THIS is what is considered undateable in modern society. It is absolutely over.

IMG_6491.jpg

This is Chad Tom Morgan. He’s undateable because he’s got Tourettes. He’s an inkwell just like us who ha never so much as breathed a KWEEN’S air :feelshaha:

IMG_6492.jpg

brutal norwoodpill and bodyfatpill :dafuckfeels: anyway stop watching tv nigger :feelsUgh:

If you’re not from the UK you might never have heard of this show.
My mother loves this show because she feels ‘so bad for those people (JFL), so I decided to watch part of one episode with her, then look some up, and my god.

Basically what it is is they get a bunch of people that have never had a date before and sets them up on blind dates to try and find them romance. Or supposedly anyway.

But this show is mega cucked obviously :feelsseriously:

They bring on ND normie men and then ultra deformed foids to prove that ‘everyone is dateable’.
For example the episode I watched followed 22 year old Rory who looks like this.

IMG_6486.jpg

His only ‘undateable’ feature was that he was ND JFL.
He ended up with a landwhale foid called Megan.
IMG_6487.jpg

What did they have in common?
If you guessed they both had Aspergers that’s absolutely right. You heard it first buddy boyos, if you’ve got Aspergers, that’s what you’re entitled to.

In comparison, one of the girls they put in it is Tammy Saunders who lost most her face to some illness.

IMG_6488.jpg

Couldn’t find a full pic of the guy she ended up with but he was full normie tier

IMG_6489.jpg

The absolute WORST part of this cucked show is some of the ‘undateables’ and literal Chads and Staceys.

Take Kate for example.

IMG_6490.jpg

What makes Kate undateable? She has narcolepsy and falls asleep randomly. That’s it.
That’s apparently what’s been stopping her from any men being interested in her. A decent looking white blonde foid. :feelsohgod:

IMG_6491.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

even with the last guy's fucked up weirdly shaped barrel torso, he still bodymogs me :feelsrope:

I got an actual tip, put actual Incels, not some Strain of the Normie. :feelsUgh:.

Imagine going on this show knowing thousands of people are watching and making fun of you :lul:. I’d be too afraid to leave my house afterwards in fear of getting recognized.