Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Unexplainable experiences as an ugly male

H

Hardrada

Custom title:
-
My first appointment at the welfare center the woman I was sat with just sat there smirking for ten minutes whilst doing stuff on the computer, asking for my details here and there and then after the ten minutes of silence said "it's been a pleasure meeting you" which just made the situation even more awkward and weirder.

My second appointment I went to was a redo of the first one because I didn't claim the welfare because I didn't know I was able to after that appointment because I didnt know literally anything about what was going on seeing as the woman just sat there silently smirking for ten minutes. The second appointment was with a man and this entire interaction... was an actual interaction. It was a ten minute or longer conversation about my work, health and money situation and he gave me all the information I could have asked for including the fact that I could have collected my money months earlier and I wanted to ask what the fuck the last appointment I had was all about but I didn't even know how to.

Another story I have is, in school, the teacher I had who was head of the subject I was doing once a week would spend the entire day going round the classroom to have a conversation with every student in the class about the work. Many times the teacher spoke to literally everyone in the class apart from me and this guy I always sat next to and spoke to.

In a lesson after this that I had with another teacher he asked what me and this teacher spoke about and I just went silent having no idea what to say plus the rest of the classroom was dead silent whilst this teacher was speaking to me which made me feel even more awkward so I just ended up muttering under my breath that I couldn't remember what we had spoke about. It was an embarrassing moment at the time.

Unexplainable experiences lead you to not being able to talk about things with other people. You can't have a basic normal conversation with someone about how your life's going because all of it is confusing and abnormal.

"Oh, how did your appointment at the welfare center go?"
"The woman just sat there in silence smirking whilst typing on a screen and I sat there doing nothing"
"So are you able to claim the money yet?"
"I don't know."

Do you see what I mean by unexplainable experiences? And I have many many more.

Making this thread because I'm wondering if anyone else can relate to this.

Another story I have is, in school, the teacher I had who was head of the subject I was doing once a week would spend the entire day going round the classroom to have a conversation with every student in the class about the work. Many times the teacher spoke to literally everyone in the class apart from me and this guy I always sat next to and spoke to.
Something similar happened to me

I was in class in college, and we were all just being quiet and minding our own business, and new girl started our class and made sure to approach everyone and introduce herself.

Introduce herself to all but me, I guess I gave her ''bad vibes'' just from existing

Another weird/funny story I have is one time me and someone I hung out with in school were sitting on a bench outside of school just talking and two late-middle-aged women are walking past us and one of them the entire time she passes us just has her head turned towards me smiling and staring at me as she went past and me and him just stopped talking and silently stared back in confusion and then after she had gone past we laughed and he said what the fuck was that and then he imitated what she did because of how weird it was and then asked who it was expecting it to be someone that I knew and I said that I didn't know and he started laughing more because he thought I was joking and I think he even asked me two more times who it was because he didn't believe that a random stranger would just do something like that but to me my entire life has just been a ton of weird unexplainable experiences so it wasn't as amusing to me as it was to him

A foid Doctor I once saw was very unhelpful and made it clear I was an inconvenience for her.

Something similar happened to me

I was in class in college, and we were all just being quiet and minding our own business, and new girl started our class and made sure to approach everyone and introduce herself.

Introduce herself to all but me, I guess I gave her ''bad vibes'' just from existing
That reminds me of another story I have ill make sure this is the last one otherwise I'll be typing forever.

Me and two guys were chatting in the playground and a girl randomly runs up to us says do you want a sweet to the two guys but me and gives them each a sweet, looks at me for a couple of seconds and then she runs back. Immediately after she left we joked about how she ignored me because of how blatant it was. And again it was hilarious to them because it's not something they had seen before but to me I didn't think much of it.

something that occurs often

when its my turn to buy shit in line at the grocerie store i hear the foids behind the register say 'hi' to literally everyone except me :feelsbadman:

im sure ive talked about it before here but there was this girl on the first day of sophomore year first period giving away high fives to everyone but mysteriously skipped me and some few other boys

when its my turn to buy shit in line at the grocerie store i hear the foids behind the register say 'hi' to literally everyone except me :feelsbadman:
why did you change your bosniak song :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Yep. Customer service doesn't exist for ugly men.

You saying this just reminded me of a lot more weird experiences I've had but as I said before I'll be typing forever if I keep sharing them.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, then again it's not unexplainable it's a mix of being ugly, autistic, weird, and maybe even smelly, that would explain it.

Yep. Customer service doesn't exist for ugly men.

You saying this just reminded me of a lot more weird experiences I've had but as I said before I'll be typing forever if I keep sharing them.
This is legit, no matter where I buy food from, eventually the quality always drops off when they become familiar with me. They realise they don't need to give a fuck because I'm just an ugly Indian faggot so why make the food good just make it shit and tell me to fuck off