Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait everyone thinks you're not single

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
30% - Bragging
This morning before the sunday's class (church) the teacher thought I was texting my gf while I was trying to solve a programming problem on my phone. It was the same how many guys from my home country thought i was a slayer based on how calm i was,they assumed i had many girls.its the opposite, I am an incel,i can't even get a girl's phone number let alone fuck a girl

@VictimofBpillReaper

30% - Bragging
Hahaha happened to me alot gotta ascend tho to meet these expectations

Truecel trait: thinking he will go to Heaven if he studies religion meanwhile he is destined for hell and adulterous Chad goes to Heaven

This morning before the sunday's class (church) the teacher thought I was texting my gf while I was trying to solve a programming problem on my phone. It was the same how many guys from my home country thought i was a slayer based on how calm i was,they assumed i had many girls.its the opposite, I am an incel,i can't even get a girl's phone number let alone fuck a girl

@VictimofBpillReaper
This reminds me of how easily normies talk about sex and relationships. I that happened to me I would fucking rope right there

how is this a trucel trait? if anything this means they think you look good enough/are tall enough to have a girlfriend (subconsciously ofc)

Retarded thread, you just outted yourself as looking normie tier

That's actually a fakecel/mentalcel trait.
how is this a trucel trait? if anything this means they think you look good enough/are tall enough to have a girlfriend (subconsciously ofc)

who the fuck codes on their phone
is this some next level third world shit

When i was in college females knew very well that I'm not only single but friendless as well, one 150cm whore even publicly said this in class in front of everyone to make fun of me
"He has no friends lol"

Right. Truecel trait. Right right. Everyone thinks chad is single. Exactly.

Wtf is this fakecel thread

Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

When i was in college females knew very well that I'm not only single but friendless as well, one 150cm whore even publicly said this in class in front of everyone to make fun of me
"He has no friends lol"
Danm

@VictimofBpillReaper
fakecel. you def look like you could pull if people keep saying it.

your mom leaving you:

red fox GIF

Trucel trait: Every female assumes you already have a girlfriend

@Qwertyuiop99 - not sure if you responded to me bc I have you on ignore for a few minutes now

Idk if it for this for there's a saying "the calmest water is the one you should be afraid of" They saw me like that

This reminds me of how easily normies talk about sex and relationships. I that happened to me I would fucking rope right there
Sex is nothing for them.
Some can they say I'll fuck this girl (even though they have never talked to her)

Idk if it for this for there's a saying "the calmest water is the one you should be afraid of" They saw me like that
no they saw you as a hot chad who's going to break a lot of hearts, GTFO FAKECEL

i never had anyone outside of family tell me if i had a gf

doesn't make you incel.
0 matches on bumble and pof

The matches I got on hinge and Twitter: some of them are bots,trans , some unmatched me,some answered me one or two messages and never talk to me anymore.

I've had this happen to me only once, during christmas season my coworker asked me how I'm going to spend my xmas and I said with my family. Its just that he thought that I had a wife and kids. I was 22 at the time, but apparently looked much older as I'm bald and had a beard. At that time I realised how over it was for me. Yes, he thought I had a wife, but he also thought I looked like a middle aged man.

Its so fucking over.