Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait everyone thinks you're not single

What makes someone incel?
being born with irreparable genetic disadvantages, physical and mental, that makes it quite literally impossible to be desired by any female/have intimacy. If someone assumed you had a gf like you said, you obviously appear normie enough to not be incel.

Truecel trait: thinking he will go to Heaven if he studies religion meanwhile he is destined for hell and adulterous Chad goes to Heaven
Imagine if god is really a giant glowing tyrone who sends incels to hell

One of my co-workers recently told me that the only way that I would ever get any pussy is if I paid for it. That's an embarrassment.

I've had this happen to me only once, during christmas season my coworker asked me how I'm going to spend my xmas and I said with my family. Its just that he thought that I had a wife and kids. I was 22 at the time, but apparently looked much older as I'm bald and had a beard. At that time I realised how over it was for me. Yes, he thought I had a wife, but he also thought I looked like a middle aged man.

Its so fucking over.
One coworker did that to me too

being born with irreparable genetic disadvantages, physical and mental, that makes it quite literally impossible to be desired by any female/have intimacy. If someone assumed you had a gf like you said, you obviously appear normie enough to not be incel.
Multiple times I thought about giving up, the girls I wanted were not single. When I found a +18 virgin smart girl.I talked to her for many months, she told me she was introverted.But would not flirt with me (in message). I saw it was only me who was putting efforts I gave up.

Multiple times I thought about giving up, the girls I wanted were not single. When I found a +18 virgin smart girl.I talked to her for many months, she told me she was introverted.But would not flirt with me (in message). I saw it was only me who was putting efforts I gave up.
Even the shy nerdy girl didn't want me.

her responding at all proves you are not incel. you are probably just boring.

being ethnic*

are you talking about black or white women

I hate it when people ask me if i have a girlfriend i say no they say when are going you going to get one i just i hate it so much

Truecel trait is when people know you are single without having to say anything. It's written on your face.

her responding at all proves you are not incel. you are probably just boring.
the threshold for "interesting" gets exponentially lower the more attractive you are
bitches will laugh at the lamest jokes if they're told by chad

This morning before the sunday's class (church) the teacher thought I was texting my gf while I was trying to solve a programming problem on my phone. It was the same how many guys from my home country thought i was a slayer based on how calm i was,they assumed i had many girls.its the opposite, I am an incel,i can't even get a girl's phone number let alone fuck a girl

@VictimofBpillReaper
Truecel trait: People assume you are alone

Trucel trait: No one thinks about your existence, you never existed in their minds