Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill University IQpill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

"But you don't have to be smart to graduate university bro!":soy::soy::feelstastyman:

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

Too small, can't read.

Either way, you don't need to even be above average to get into college, since you can literally pay for it. Though I agree that getting into good (<100 QS ranking) UNI requires a high IQ

no you dont retard, it depends on what degree you get. no one is stopping you from trying to go to college but yourself

View attachment 685603
"But you don't have to be smart to graduate university bro!":soy::soy::feelstastyman:
You don't have to be especially intelligent just to graduate, especially if wealthy, but it's true that it gives you a huge advantage, and even moreso in later life like actually trying to find a job in computer science without being genetically blessed with IQ... :feelsjuice:

IQpill is brutal when looking at normies and above, mostly. :feelsclown:

no you dont retard, it depends on what degree you get. no one is stopping you from trying to go to college but yourself
-High schooler

-High schooler
nigga you are like 14 years old, im 1 week away from completing my first semester at college. if you werent a retard who knew how to read you would know that i graduated already and made a thread and even the new threads i have made, i have made it clear im in college. man ban these under 18 retards HOLY SHIT

nigga you are like 14 years old, im 1 week away from completing my first semester at college. if you werent a retard who knew how to read you would know that i graduated already and made a thread and even the new threads u have made, i have made it clear im in college. man ban these under 18 retards HOLY SHIT
-College freshman

Better now?

No, I'm an oldcel by now

in USA this is true but in some countries not as much. I remember reading supposedly in some Euro cuck nations they only allow high IQ/good grades maxxed to go to the government funded universities.

-College freshman

Better now?
im almost 19 tbh, 7.5 months away:feelzez:
No, I'm an oldcel by now
kek
didn't you join when you were below 18 too?
i was in incel spaces when i was below 18 however this guy is legit 13/14, i wasnt 14. when i found out about incel spaces, @trying to ascend is/was. i was 16 when i found out about incel spaces and almost 17 when i joined.
in USA this is true but in some countries not as much. I remember reading supposedly in some Euro cuck nations they only allow high IQ/good grades maxxed to go to the government funded universities.
yea but OP constantly complains about everything in life. yea sure we go through rough shut but thats female behavior to complain and moan about everything. he says hes poor, its easy for poor fucks to get into it. i didnt get any financial aid from kike government cause parents made "too much". most of my stuff is paid by scholarships. i spent like 100 dollars this semester and i didnt even need to looking back

he lives in Brazil tho, i'd say he has the right to complain when he sees westerners complain about things that are "less" worse
no he lives in new york, @trying to ascend is the favelacel

water wet but had to be said, i think he complains a lot because he gets some weird sense of cope for it, don't know how to explain it
maybe he has a fetish for being a defeatist cucklo:horror: