Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Unlearning incel-like behavior

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/17rg2u1/unlearning_incellike_behavior/

However, it can be very difficult for me to stay focused on bettering myself because I still find myself getting jealous of couples I see and the idea of people being sexually active when I am not. I’m well aware that this is incel-like behavior, and I would like to unlearn it. I just don’t understand how I’m supposed to forget about what I want out of life while simultaneously pushing myself out of my comfort zone at every opportunity. That feeling of needing to be loved lingers in the back of my mind no matter what I do. Is something wrong with me? I don’t want to be an incel.

TLDR - How can I cut out my incel-like behavior and focus solely on improving myself when I find it very difficult to put aside my feelings of longing for romance?

Wanting to have a relationship as a 27 year old virgin is "incel behavior" :lul:

Imagine being 27 and saying to yourself "I need to improve myself". Dude's at his prime years, it's definitely the time to be thinking about relationships / getting laid. I mean, hell... he's technically past the point of no return. Most 27 year olds were already 3-4 foids in, this dude is living backwards. HS / College gone... yah, dude's done, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Unlearning incel-like behaviour goes against reason and logic

You cannot really unlearn the blackpill. You can only pretend to not care about it.

You cannot really unlearn the blackpill. You can only pretend to not care about it.
This is a brutal blackpill by itself. There is truly no happiness for incels.

Cuck behavior is so embedded within his brain he feels bad about the simple desire to be loved. I like how he is so horribly afraid of coming off as an incel despite the fact that he admits to never having a relationship and is probably a 27 year old virgin. You already are an incel you dipshit you are talking about "improvement" which means you feel the need to literally reinvent yourself so women might actually make time for you now unlike the past 27 fucking years of your life.