Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UNSCREENSHOTTABLE: Women & most normies don't actually give a FUCK if the blackpill is true or not. They don't care about evidence, stats, experiments

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Any evidence you provide is not enough.
"Tinder is not real life"
"Those experiments use a small sample of people, not 7.5 billion people"
"Those experiments are taken out of context"

The point is, nothing will ever be "proof" to them cuz they are not interested in whether it is true or not. They don't like the tenets of the blackpill because they upset women, and infer that women don't have agency and are just slaves to their biological imperative to be dicked down by chad or failing that to secure a beta provider who they don't have sex with. Who cares if it is true. It is OFFENSIVE so "NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

Remember the IncelTear foid who said: "I don't like the statistic that 28% of men are incel cuz it makes it seem as if incels are right". That's it in a nutshell. I don't like ANY FACTS you present cuz it buttfucks my worldview. You can't prove them wrong cuz your facts are "wrong", "not well-sourced", "biased", "not scientific", etc.

They don't give a shit.

If any inceltearer is brave enough to screenshot this (none will), note that in their comments, there will be NO CREDIBLE REFUTATION of that study that at least 28% of men are incel. They will just gloss over it and strawman me: "YIKES! I bet he rapes babies in his basement", "Silly incel, shouting into the wind.WhY Won'T WomEN dATe me!!!", "lol incels and their 'facts'", "I can't find the statistic they're referring to (even though I didn't google it. The statistic didn't PRESENT ITSELF to me, therefore it doesn't exist)", etc.

EDIT:

I will update this thread with egg on my face if they screenshot it and disprove my assertion above.

Last edited:
I still don’t know, is this the actual YouTuber FaceandLMS? Or a LARPing faggot?

Most normies are like that with everything though. I mean just look at crime statistics and so on for example. Most of them KNOW the truth deep down (and it is usually reflected in their actions, i.e. by avoiding black neighborhoods and so on) but it doesn't matter thus it is no use attempting to engage them in debate. Just part of the normie mindset as popularity and social acceptance are the most important things to them above all.

They don't care if it's true or not but they do care about suppressing it

Just respect women bro I know a 5'2" Indian janitor who gets tons of pussy that way :soy:

Women never admit when they're wrong.

What a surprise

Reddit in a nutshell.

In the past normies at least feigned ignorance.

Now they are brash enough to admit that the blackpill is true yet they dont give a fuck about the suffering of low-tier males who lost the genetic lottery

See if WAW6 has this in it

View attachment 271632
Jfl. Any good larper can take a screen shot of a video in editing process like that on a moments notice. Send me a pic of your ID for proof that you’re indeed a black subhuman that is 6’3 as face claims he is, then I can be sure. Also, send your bank account information for extra proof you are who you say you are, deal? :feelsokman:

D205FUnU8AI6FyYD21MPkPW0AEiL0N
Here they are for the resident bluepillers. Lots of men with bad personalities just coincidentally at the same time online dating and Tinder exploded!

Bottom one especially potent because they like to claim that it's only "sex in a year."

You're right that they don't care if the blackpill is real. In fact their subreddit allows blackpilled posts as long as they are shitting on incels for being "genetix trash" instead. I've seen it many times with appeals to nature and "natural selection". All their sub is about is female worship.

Last edited:
I remember one foid on IT saying
if you're correct and women are Evil chad seeking subhumans, guess what? Its because quite simply, that behavior was more evolutionary advantageous then alternative ways of being.

Evolution selected for chad seeking, because it was more successful as a survival strategy
yes thank you idiot, that is literally the blackpill, thanks for agreeing with us. They all know it's true, consciously or not.

View attachment 271638View attachment 271639
Here they are for the resident bluepillers. Lots of men with bad personalities just coincidentally at the same time online dating and Tinder exploded!

Bottom one especially potent because they like to claim that it's only "sex in a year."

You're right that they don't care if the blackpill is real. In fact their subreddit allows blackpilled posts as long as they are shitting on incels for being "genetix trash" instead. I've seen it many times with appeals to nature and "natural selection". All their sub is about is female worship.

Dating apps were a disaster for men.

"I don't like the statistic that 28% of men are incel cuz it makes it seem as if incels are right"
It's more than 28% too because men lie out of shame.

I always hear the "not all women :soy:" argument

Yeah, not all refugees aren't rapists either but enough of them are to create a problem in society
full

i've answered surveys for universities and have lied about being a virgin on them, multiple times
If I was asked that on a survey at a university I would just blow my brains out and that would be their answer.

You need to understand the kind of people IT losers are in RL.

They are absolute trashy unorganized losers.

Seriously just check out their post history, I saw a snarky comment on IT by some guy that claimed to be married, a quick scroll down his post history revealed that he worked minimum wage at Walmart and enjoyed getting peged by le wifey.

Some of them have pics of something they own relative to some hobby or interest but in the background you can see the state of their home, completely full of boxes and shit, clothes on the floor dirty dishes on the floor or some shit like that,

They don't have their shit togeather and most likely never will. They are in no position to give relationship advice, even if they have partners, they are usaly just as fucked up if not more so and they just form this kind of co dependent relationship that revolves around eating fast food, watching netflix, playing video games, taking anti depressants and sighing.

People like to feel like they are experts on or have special knowledge about something. But when you are an absolute loser you have to find people lower than you to preach to, thats my IT losers are obsessed with us. We are the only people they can feel superior to. Happy healthy normies don't post on reddit, they are to busy with friends and their love life to care about virgin shit post.

If I was asked that on a survey at a university I would just blow my brains out and that would be their answer.
they were anonymous online ones for sociology, psych etc studies.

Jfl. Any good larper can take a screen shot of a video in editing process like that on a moments notice. Send me a pic of your ID for proof that you’re indeed a black subhuman that is 6’3 as face claims he is, then I can be sure. Also, send your bank account information for extra proof you are who you say you are, deal? :feelsokman:
10D18733 AD70 4B5F A114 E7273F68DA13

i've answered surveys for universities and have lied about being a virgin on them, multiple times
I never got such a survey.

However I remember one time some fat ugly bitch posted on her snapchat a picture of the survey. On it, she checked yes for "are you sexually active", and when it asked how many partners she had, she said "Fuck No!"

Seriously just check out their post history, I saw a snarky comment on IT by some guy that claimed to be married, a quick scroll down his post history revealed that he worked minimum wage at Walmart and enjoyed getting peged by le wifey.

Some of them have pics of something they own relative to some hobby or interest but in the background you can see the state of their home, completely full of boxes and shit, clothes on the floor dirty dishes on the floor or some shit like that,

They don't have their shit togeather and most likely never will. They are in no position to give relationship advice, even if they have partners, they are usaly just as fucked up if not more so and they just form this kind of co dependent relationship that revolves around eating fast food, watching netflix, playing video games, taking anti depressants and sighing.

People like to feel like they are experts on or have special knowledge about something. But when you are an absolute loser you have to find people lower than you to preach to, thats my IT losers are obsessed with us. We are the only people they can feel superior to. Happy healthy normies don't post on reddit, they are to busy with friends and their love life to care about virgin shit post.
This, don't know why users on here care about IT so much.

All the normies and foids who I have argued about the blackpill have eventually said :

"I'm not saying it's not true."

"I'm not denying it, but you guys hate women/want to kill people."

"Yes! It (foids cheating on beta buxxers with chad after riding the cock carousel for years) happens sometimes."

Which is why I'm convinced that normies are sociopaths, and I feel no guilt in manipulating them anymore. They live on several layers of delusion. I'm just adding an extra layer to help myself.

Face you should go out and loot a new PC in London. Since you're black theyll say it's acceptable

They don’t care about the truth. Caring about the truth means they have to confront their shitty behavior and women aren’t capable.

Very nice post, simple but effective. They featured you and i have yet to read their nonsense (because it's usually that).

Ok, the most upvoted post is some nonsense about "people are busy playinng videogames" and shit like that. There is no point to reason with those morons.

Remember the IncelTear foid who said: "I don't like the statistic that 28% of men are incel cuz it makes it seem as if incels are right".
Emotions over fact. That's so quintessentially female

I know they're losers but I know plenty of normies who are the same. Even ones who had decent jobs and their life relatively organized.

Itcels will never recover from this.

True. Most people do not form their opinions logically. They form them socially. This is also why most people should not vote.

women gain everything from keeping man bluepilled(even foids admit this see the manipulated man).Normies don't care for they are deluded enough to think they are superior to you in all ways possible and that there is no way on earth they are "losers" or they are profiting from the system themselves(chads and chadlites).It will be a long time before any action to "comfort" incels is done and at best that action will be sex robots and other copes.For society to fix the "incel" problem requires man to act and change a million facets of life and good luck trying to change those facets when you have every corporate faggot,the police,the government all after you wanting to fuck you up.The bitterness of man will need to be great for this society to change.

That is understandable,no one wants to confront something that is at extreme odds against their beliefs.
True. Most people do not form their opinions logically. They form them socially. This is also why most people should not vote.

View attachment 271638View attachment 271639

I find it surprising that the female virginity raised too, I thought it would be much lower

They don't care 'cos they're not affected, we are.

He approached the hiroshima nagasaki blackpill

Jfl at the mental gymnastics they Did on inceltears responding to this thread.

I find it surprising that the female virginity raised too, I thought it would be much lower
That's sex in a year not virginity.