Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update thread on simp friend. It's worse than I thought

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
Context: https://incels.is/threads/a-friend-...s-one-girl-a-whole-1-5-years-now-lmao.293787/

So I recently met up with this one friend again and a several other friends in our clique. We had a few drinks and of course the topic of foids pops up. I kid you not, this motherfucker is STILL simping for this disgusting whore. I watched him glued to his phone literally admiring pictures of her that she sent to him. Not even spicy pics, just retarded clothed pictures of her at a beach. He was sitting there drooling over her face for 10 minutes straight LMFAO. Funny thing is he hasn't even got to first base with her yet. Even my other friends were cringing at it now, and you could feel the awkwardness in the air. It's just beyond fucking pathetic at this point. There must be something seriously wrong with him. This is what you get when you miss out on teenage love and are still delusionally bluepilled at 25.

He’s going to try to rope when he finds out she’s been getting smashed behind the dumpster by Tyrone this whole time.

He’s going to try to rope when he finds out she’s been getting smashed behind the dumpster by Tyrone this whole time.
he's so bluepilled that he probably wouldn't believe this lol. i did tell him now this time that she's probably getting nailed on the side by other dudes. he said "nahhh she's a good girl, she just has some problems she needs to process" :feelskek::feelskek: As if a foid would go 1,5-2 years dry in this day and age when they can get Chad's dick with a swipe of their thumb....

he's so bluepilled that he probably wouldn't believe this lol. i did tell him now this time that she's probably getting nailed on the side by other dudes. he said "nahhh she's a good girl, she just has some problems she needs to process" :feelskek::feelskek: As if a foid would go 1,5-2 years dry in this day and age when they can get Chad's dick with a swipe of their thumb....
He’ll get blackpilled real soon

Taking it slow its the biggest lie ever, poor fool orbits and listen to her crap while others fuck her.

Taking it slow its the biggest lie ever, poor fool orbits and listen to her crap while others fuck her.
Exactly, if his friend wants to keep giving women a platform to take advantage he's only hurting himself in the long run.