Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Urologist laughed at me when I saw him in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
This happened to me last week. I have a really small dick, flaccid and erect, but I went to this urologist anyway because I had some problems. So anyway, he was professional during procedure, although he admitted that my erect size would probably be insufficient for a number of women. Whole thing ended and I went home. Then, couple of weeks later, I was walking down the street, and I saw him with some friends. When they saw me, he was smiling really condescendingly and kept staring right at me, not taking his eyes off of me on purpose. It was really unnerving for some reason and it lasted for a couple of minutes. Then his friends fucking started laughing OPENLY at me. He is fairly young and obviously social, he also plays in a band, he had a guitar with him. I couldn't believe this shit, as an incel this made me even more suicidal instantly. They kept laughing and I went pretending to mind my own business. I don't know what to do know, luckily he was not a female and there were not any foids during appointment or I would kill myself.

Last edited:
ok, don't go to that doctor again.
he's breaking patient confidentially by telling his friends.

I think you know what you need to do brothER

People really are scum are they not, they won't laugh if something bad happens to them like losing a limb.

We just can't have a break

I honestly don't even know what an urologist is.

You should definitely not let this go

I would go up to his clinic again and get into a heated confrontation with him about this

Even psychologists do that.

keep coping.

Yeah, you're right.
He should stay with the urologist who told all his friends his patient had a small dick and laughed at him mockingly.

Next time he inspects your micropenis piss right in his face

How can he say your dick is not enough for most women? Is that even a medical assesment?

How small is Ur dick (hard)? And have u tried fucking a hooker??

Beat him up for not respecting the doctor’s secret shit they have to plea when becoming a doctor

Does patient confidentiality not exist? That sounds horrendously unprofessional.

You should definitely file a complaint or even sue him since it’s confidential information. It’s also gay for it to be a male doctor

You should definitely file a complaint or even sue him since it’s confidential information. It’s also gay for it to be a male doctor
Would you trust a female with your prostate? Would she not gaslight you into thinking the problem is not your penis size?
Male doctor > female doctor, every time.

Would you trust a female with your prostate? Would she not gaslight you into thinking the problem is not your penis size?
Male doctor > female doctor, every time.
But it’s gay to have a man look at your dick. I would rather have a foid do it

But it’s gay to have a man look at your dick. I would rather have a foid do it
I guess. I'm biased because my urologist was the first person to tell my dad that I might be autistic, so the urologist sent me to his psychologist wife right after the consultation. They worked in the same flat. Anyway, the urologist was baste for that, if nothing else.

although he admitted that my erect size would probably be insufficient for a number of women
Wtf why would he even say that? Did you ask for his opinion?

Does patient confidentiality not exist? That sounds horrendously unprofessional.

JFL if you think normies are actually professional. In order to be professional you need to have an ounce of empathy for your patients, but they don't

I guess. I'm biased because my urologist was the first person to tell my dad that I might be autistic, so the urologist sent me to his psychologist wife right after the consultation. They worked in the same flat. Anyway, the urologist was baste for that, if nothing else.
You are definitely biased. It is much better to have a foid do it since it won’t be gay that way.

You know what the answER is

sue him or give him a bad name on social media. don't trust that ppl they are normies after all

JFL if you think normies are actually professional. In order to be professional you need to have an ounce of empathy for your patients, but they don't
This. If you're ugly, low status, be very careful of malpractice. Empathy isn't for you, it's for people who have sex.

He stared at you like this ? Is that him ?
PIXECT 20201023160844

Copers think medical fields care about their "well being".
If they had access to their private groups...

How does he even know your erect size? My dick is tiny af flaccid.

I notice a LARP when I see one.

report for patient doctor confidentiality broken clause

There is nothing u can rlly do man.

Even if u go and complain the place, the people who you complain to will laugh at you and will not do anything about it cuz Ur ugly and have a small penis

There is nothing u can rlly do man.

Even if u go and complain the place, the people who you complain to will laugh at you and will not do anything about it cuz Ur ugly and have a small penis