Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Urologist laughed at me when I saw him in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
This happened to me last week. I have a really small dick, flaccid and erect, but I went to this urologist anyway because I had some problems. So anyway, he was professional during procedure, although he admitted that my erect size would probably be insufficient for a number of women. Whole thing ended and I went home. Then, couple of weeks later, I was walking down the street, and I saw him with some friends. When they saw me, he was smiling really condescendingly and kept staring right at me, not taking his eyes off of me on purpose. It was really unnerving for some reason and it lasted for a couple of minutes. Then his friends fucking started laughing OPENLY at me. He is fairly young and obviously social, he also plays in a band, he had a guitar with him. I couldn't believe this shit, as an incel this made me even more suicidal instantly. They kept laughing and I went pretending to mind my own business. I don't know what to do know, luckily he was not a female and there were not any foids during appointment or I would kill myself.

This is what a truecel life is.

If you can't relate to situations like this you are a fakecel.

This is trueceldom and pure inceldom in a nutshell.

Sounds like larp tbh. How the fuck do you know that your doctor that you visited only once plays in a band? And why did you visit that doctor in the first place?

Sounds like larp tbh. How the fuck do you know that your doctor that you visited only once plays in a band? And why did you visit that doctor in the first place?

It's not a larp. I figured out he plays in some crappy band in his spare time because he had a guitar with himself, also his friends look like those almost middle-aged guys with or without families who have careers and shit, but relive their youth recreationally by playing tributes in bars. Actually I think one of them also had some instrument with him, it was not a guitar but he had it zipped in a bag. There is also a possibility he plays guitar in private when they hang out or something, but I think they have a band. One of them was dressed really casually, he was wearing t-shirt of some band.

I visited him because I had some problems and also pains in penis for a long time, mainly in head of penis. He asked me do I get erections, did ultrasound, said everything is okay but that pains are probably from spine problems. He also said to me that I can buy penis pump (?!). I was very anxious about my penis size and I asked him if it would be enough for women (I'm little bellow 4 inches), and he said it can be a problem. I then explained how i read somewhere that vaginas are 2-4 inches deep, he said "yeah, but they spread and are able to absorb much bigger lengths when aroused" (his literal words). Anyway, he suggested some painkillers for penile pain, and I went home later. He is not a Chad, just normal looking, but he seems sociable, I don't know how to explain it better, but he does.

Last edited:
Even psychologists do that

I went to a psych a few years back before I redpilled. He was exactly like this. Weirdly tho, it made me finally see how fucked up the world is. He was at best a beta but acted like a Chad. POS.

A lot of doctors are pretty scummy. They take your money and laugh at you condescendingly behind your back

Atomic ERfuel if this isn’t a larp. How the fuck would you not lose your shit in this situation tbh idk how you guys do it

Daily reminder that most men aren’t any much better than foids and daily reminder that @shii410 thinks the dickpill “doesn’t matter”
luckily he was not a female and there were not any foids during appointment or I would kill myself.
How does that make it any better

Last edited:
Replacement for your dick.

Images