Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Used to wear hats to hide my face from judgmental females

• Thread starter Deleted member 17883
  • Start date
Deleted member 17883

Deleted member 17883

Banned
-
During school time and summer, I used to always wear hoodies, beanies. Caps to hide my face from the creatures of the outside and avoid eye contact with females at any cost possible . When I can't find something to wear and foids talk to me , I become extremely paranoid and anxious to the point I hold my breathes and my head starts to feels like its gonna explode from the pressure. This made every female in my school think I'm a creep or mentally unstable. They were either irritated by my presence or scared of me. But truth is, I was the one shitting myself every time they Stared at me.

Last edited:
This hits way too close to home.

Yes , when I was younger I blushed my face a lot. Still happen today but less , I know how it feels been a social inept

I wear my hood in school and in public all the time, and constantly wear the same hoodie. Some chad threatened to beat me up if I didn't take off my hood for the national anthem, this was last year. When teachers see my hood taken off, they make fucking comments on my appearance. Just fucking teach, I don't come here to get judged.

Some chad threatened to beat me up if I didn't take off my hood for the national anthem
You have a right to wear whatever you want during the national anthem. It's chads like him that need their nose bloodied so they learn to respect other peoples space. Unless he was twice my size I would claw his throat out for threatening me like that.

You have a right to wear whatever you want during the national anthem. It's chads like him that need their nose bloodied so they learn to respect other peoples space. Unless he was twice my size I would claw his throat out for threatening me like that.
At first I tried saying that I was religious and said agnostic. I know this is when I fucked up because my teacher threatened to call my parents to see if they're truly agnostic. Thats when the Chad threatened me to take off my hood and beat me up in front of everyone, I decided to do it just because I didn't want to get beaten up. The Chad also gets called out for disrespecting the national anthem and was essentially a hypocrite just because he told me to take off my hood. The Chad is also a faggot, like unironically gay and plays with girls emotions thinking that they can get him.

I wear a hoodie

Hoodies. And to see only whats going in front of me. And overall hoodies giving some feeling of disconnection from surrounding degeneracy

Yeah, I use to wear a baseball cap and tilt it low or a visor a lot of the time. Now I just wear a sweatband around my head

At first I tried saying that I was religious and said agnostic. I know this is when I fucked up because my teacher threatened to call my parents to see if they're truly agnostic. Thats when the Chad threatened me to take off my hood and beat me up in front of everyone, I decided to do it just because I didn't want to get beaten up. The Chad also gets called out for disrespecting the national anthem and was essentially a hypocrite just because he told me to take off my hood. The Chad is also a faggot, like unironically gay and plays with girls emotions thinking that they can get him.
Gosh, sorry to hear that man, i'm 30 now, but school was the same way when i was going. I was bullied too, until one day my bully found himself getting his head slammed into a vending machine in the cafeteria, but I still think being bullied by him and his friends for 2 years damaged me psychologically, every time i walk by a large group of people I have flashbacks and go into fight or flight mode.