Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW using my quran as a beerholder (pic included)

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
IMG 0465

Man , I am so going to hell :feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

Piss on it next, giving the name Pisslam meaning.

No your not if hell was real allah would be there he is a pedo, In that very book you own he talks about molesting kids

Piss on it next, giving the name Pisslam meaning.
i actually did this when i was younger and was in a bad mental state but it was on an english translation of the quran . So it can't be considered the real quran since it has to be in arabic, I regretted it alot .

Muhammad rolling in his grave with his 9 year old sex slave

No your not if hell was real allah would be there he is a pedo, In that very book you own he talks about molesting kids
there's not one verse that says you can molest kids in the quran , im a non practicing muslim but stop making shit up . Mohammad married a 6 year old though but I can justify that because I don't see mohammad as divine.

Nigga I thought you were religious :feelsaww:

there's not one verse that says you can molest kids in the quran , im a non practicing muslim but stop making shit up . Mohammad married a 6 year old though but I can justify that because I don't see mohammad as divine.
Love You Heart GIF by Hello All

Most of the retard FaceBook boomers that bitch about Islam are paraphrasing obscure Hadiths and claiming they’re from the Quran.

If you dig deep enough in any religion, you can find anything. The Jewish Talmud literally has verses that tell you to eat dogshit. Literally, take shit from a dog, put it in your mouth, chew and swallow.

Lol Laughing GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

It’s supposed to cure headaches or something, but I like to think some old, bitter Rabbi was just doing a little trolling on the normies.

Anyways, there’s a Hadith for everything. Most of the time when some trad retard boomer tries to quote the Quran, they’re talking about some weird Hadith.

Another fun fact: Circumcision is never mentioned in the Quran.

Love You Heart GIF by Hello All

Most of the retard FaceBook boomers that bitch about Islam are paraphrasing obscure Hadiths and claiming they’re from the Quran.

If you dig deep enough in any religion, you can find anything. The Jewish Talmud literally has verses that tell you to eat dogshit. Literally, take shit from a dog, put it in your mouth, chew and swallow.

Lol Laughing GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

It’s supposed to cure headaches or something, but I like to think some old, bitter Rabbi was just doing a little trolling on the normies.

Anyways, there’s a Hadith for everything. Most of the time when some trad retard boomer tries to quote the Quran, they’re talking about some weird Hadith.

Another fun fact: Circumcision is never mentioned in the Quran.
same shit for bible
niggas like to point to old testament and say god was mean and shit and dont even read it or look up what is happening

Afterlife would be too easy for this hellish world.

My little unproven theory is that life is the unescapable consequence of existence. No matter how long it takes after the big bang or whatever other shit resets this universe, multiverse whatever it all doesn't matter, time is eternal, there is no start nor end, the matter might flow one way or another, laws of physics change, none of it matters because time is a subjective measurement, a close to infinite amount of years could pass and you would not notice, just as you not noticed the billions of years that have passed before you were born, it's all an instant flow from your perspective. And then you are alive, conscious, or at least you think so, for a few years.

And then you die, but what does being dead even mean, you cant tell that youre dead, from your perspective, there is no perspective, time doesnt exist, its instant till whatever next comes around, doesnt matter if it takes a bazillion years or not, you will just respawn into whatever other form that youll respawn to.

there is no escape from this hellish place.