Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Vegancels GTFI

• Thread starter Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Start date
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
When and only when a loop arises in a brain or in any other substrate, is a person --- a unique "I" ---- brought into being. Moreover, to which it gives it rise. Yes, shockingly though this might sound, consciousness is not an on/off phenomenon, but amidst of degrees, grades, shades. Or, to put it more bluntly, there are bigger souls and smaller souls.

Most of us are willing to eat animals of one sort or another, to smash flies, swat mosquitos, fight bacteria with antibiotics, and so forth. We generally concur that "men"(consciousnesses) such as a cow, a turkey, a frog, and a fish all possess some kind of a primitive " soul", but by God, it's a good deal smaller than ours is, --- and that, no more and no less, is why we "men" feel that we have the perfect right to extinguish the dim lights in the heads of these fractionally-souled beasts and to gobble down their once warm and wiggling, now chilled and stilled protoplasm with limitless gusto, and not to feel a trace of guilt while doing so.

What I gather from this is that consciousness if a mix of separate things and that those who put religion, or more precisely, Christianity into practice believes our resources are provided by God?

Vegancel here. I love and respect animals. There’s no reason to kill them unnecessarily. I don’t care if they’re not as intelligent, they should still have a right to life. But I will squash a mosquito if it bites me though. I was hoping vegan foids would want me, but they would rather have a carnivore Chad than a fellow vegan incel

The life of a single house cat is worth more than a thousand roasties.

Vegancel checking in

The life of a single house cat is worth more than a thousand roasties.

The most far reaching poets of the past, have never come closer to Truth.

Last edited:
I wanted to be one, but living with parents is difficult and I am also high inhibition to lifdar with annoying asking about it. But it's a project for the future (if I live long). Anyway I reduced the consumption of milk that is very unnecessary. And do not even eat more barbecues, it's the sum of unnecessary gluttony, Brazil has a great tradition of barbecue.

:soy::incel:Incel vegancels

vs

:chad:Chad raw primal meat/keto

Vegancel here. I love and respect animals. There’s no reason to kill them unnecessarily. I don’t care if they’re not as intelligent, they should still have a right to life. But I will squash a mosquito if it bites me though. I was hoping vegan foids would want me, but they would rather have a carnivore Chad than a fellow vegan incel
Same I've attended vegan meetsups in hopes of meeting vegan women. Long story short, I'm still a khhv.

Its all about looks.

I would be vegan but I like eating chicken so... I already have so little joys in life I ain't giving that shit up.

Im a proud meat eater ngl

vegans incels are same copers as nofap etc. it won't help you getting laid lmao, it'll make you even less attractive

also ya'll retarded if you believe that it's wrong to eat an animal

I would be vegan but I like eating chicken so... I already have so little joys in life I ain't giving that shit up.
It’s really the only meat I eat

fight bacteria with antibiotics
They don't have a single nerve cell, let alone a brain, why shouldn't we kill them? Do you want them to float around in your blood and kill you? If you want to argue everything alive has a soul then plants have bigger souls than single-celled organisms, stop eating plants that know when to release chemicals to defend themselves from gnawing insects and can follow the sun. Start subsisting on mineral water.