Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] Haircut day is coming again

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NOT THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN. I HAVE TO FUCKING DO SMALL TALK WITH THE FOIDS THAT GIVE ME A HAIRCUT THAT SHOWS OFF MY SUBHUMAN SKULL, I STILL LOOK LIKE SHIT REGARDLESS OF JUST "TAKING A SHOWER", "SHAVING OFF THAT NECKBEARD" AND "JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO".

I'm honestly just there to get a haircut and go home, why do you have to talk to me about my life. Is it that hard to keep quiet? Fuck I even hate the haircut that I get every single time, it shows off my subhuman skull and my scalp which is littered with dead skin cells from my dermatitis! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Start cutting your own hair NOW. Save money and no interaction with undesirables asking personal questions.

Start cutting your own hair NOW. Save money and no interaction with undesirables asking personal questions.
I have no idea how to cut my own hair besides from shaving it off completely.

The barber doesn't talk to me. He talks to the other barber or another customer. I can't imagine what I'd do if I had to make small talk with him. I feel bad for you tbh

I have no idea how to cut my own hair besides from shaving it off completely.
YouTube, otherwise just stop going to the foids br000

my mom always makes me get shitty haircuts when i want it longer

The barber doesn't talk to me. He talks to the other barber or another customer. I can't imagine what I'd do if I had to make small talk with him. I feel bad for you tbh
You got a male barber, lucky. I used to go to a male barber but he would do the same thing and it would take sometimes 2 hours to get a haircut from him.

been going to the same barber for like 10 years

my barber doesn't talk to me because it's an immigrant who can barely speak the language :feelshaha:

my barber doesn't talk to me because it's an immigrant who can barely speak the language :feelshaha:
You should get a stacy foid to cut your hair

at least you know you'll have hair to cut for the forseeable future zoomer

Learn to cut it yourself

at least you know you'll have hair to cut for the forseeable future zoomer
Dermatitis isn't fun, I want my hair to be long. Also my haircut brings out my subhuman skull.

i hate it so much too man, how many u usually get a yr for me its 4 and my last was at the beginning of may

i hate it so much too man, how many u usually get a yr for me its 4 and my last was at the beginning of may
I honestly don't keep count of how many haircuts I get per year.

Why don’t you just take responsibility for your hair

You should go to a Turkish barbers. I go to one and the guys aren't fluent in English, so there's no conversation besides greeting each other and me telling him what I want done. I just sit and relax in silence and they just get on with it.

You should go to a Turkish barbers. I go to one and the guys aren't fluent in English, so there's no conversation besides greeting each other and me telling him what I want done. I just sit and relax in silence and they just get on with it.
I don't know any Turkish barbers though.