Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Venting] I just hit giga level depression.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I can't go into detail about the events that transpired, because obviously I'll be a fakecel or a failed normie. Or some other shit.

But something happened. And I snapped out of my delusion.

I feel depressed. But this isn't the kinda depression where I want to kill myself.

This is the kinda depression where I literally feel nothing. Everything feels blank. Like there's a static ringing in my head. Like my brain is full of video noise.

I think my brain is going into some sort of reboot mode. I'm wide awake despite it being past 12. I want to coom, but I can't get aroused.

*sigh*

Thanks for listening .co

if you are a fakecel,sooner or later you are going to spew out some fakecel shit and maybe get banned.Better do it now,so at least we can see your honesty and judge your situation with less anger.

Were you orbiting someone OP?

Maybe a reboot is what you need. Also don't force yourself to coom if you can't get aroused naturally, that's how you become a coombrain.

Not orbitting.

But it was a last resort that failed.

I told myself I would never stoop this low.

But I'm 25 now... so I tried it. Because, What do I have to lose?
So what was it then? If it failed, then how would you be called fakecel?

Sounds like everyday to me

Since I don't know what happened can't really give a good comment, but hitting rock bottom is indeed very brutal.

if you are a fakecel,sooner or later you are going to spew out some fakecel shit and maybe get banned.Better do it now,so at least we can see your honesty and judge your situation with less anger.

Feeling emptiness is more usual to me than sadness

I feel for you man, if you ever want to talk or vent you can always hmu

Not orbitting.

But it was a last resort that failed.

I told myself I would never stoop this low.

But I'm 25 now... so I tried it. Because, What do I have to lose?
what the fuck happened?unless you fucked her or got sucked you are not getting banned

If Ur a fakecel then leave and try Ur best to ascend my nigger

If you are trying to make a girl like you because of your personality it's fucking over.