Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story VERY LONG RANT ABOUT MY 22 years OF SUFFERING

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
IN B4 YOU SAY "TOO LONG DIDN'T READ" AND "COLLEGECEL = FAKECEL"

Thinking about my conditions carefully, apart from intelligence and family background, there is NOTHING left.
I've already written exams to the point where I'm about to snap
My head is also moaning in pain due to the stress
I don't know how many exams and how much pressure I have to go through to get a girlfriend.
I feel guilty about myself every day
Evry day I feel like " if I just studied more, I would have had a GF".

At my level (165 + ugly face + autism + Asian), it takes a lot of effort to get a girl.
I just want to ask one question: why go to the United States, a country you don't know well, just to get good money?
Why do I have to get a perfect gpa before I get my girlfriend, and even after I worked so hard, I didn't even get the reward I deserve?
Looking at my better-looking (considering my level most humans are better looking actually he isn't that) brother, I thought that if I worked hard to his level, there would be a girl.
In a few more years, there will be women relying on me
But I can see that these weirdos who have won fucking Olympiads in front of them have lost their motivation for the recycling industry.
(not neccesarily Chad most are ricecels honestly but the way they IQ mog me despite all my studying is so unreal I had to
If I were a normie today, I would give millions a year to my girlfriend AND IT WOULD STILL BE BETTER THAN MY CURRENT SEX SITUATION
Blame me for this clock tower freak quasimodo face and the height of a literal freak
Knowing that this face enters the industry will still deduct a lot of points, even if I go to something like Princeton or MIT and that's assume I survive the mogging
Parents actually spent moeny for my education and I was honestly more hardworkign than most people in my school and college. Still, apparently, it isn't fucking enough for me to get a GF. (My English ablity is acutally far above average, that why I am able to post here)

So you're going to call me a hater? Then scold, scold until you feel good
I only have two years left to study anyways
Watching the handsome guy whom I IQ mog and familymog GETTING THE WOMEN I WANT
That's the biggest suifuel

I really want to say to them: "There is a kind of you who come into my body and see"

Everyone knows one thing: the most important driving force in life is women.
When you don't have a woman, you can only motivate yourself with money.
People who are still virgins at 22 are still a minority among the minority after all
And many incels can't bear the pressure to drop out of school.
I'm one of the few who survived college (but I don't know if I can survive graduate school) because I like the subject
It is conceivable how difficult it is for a incel with normal IQ and even above average

Trying to IQ compare with the elite ricecels and trying to fit in with normal people as an autistic sub5 is a nightmare
I'm fucking tired.
I've done everything I needed to do
My father has been scolding me for four years in college
"why I can't get my girlfriend, you should be more like your brother",
"why aren't you studying mroe, if you studied more youo would have had a gF"
"it's personality"
He's taller than me (tbh even in Taiwan most people are taller than me) and has a medical degree

To use one sentence:
"Klaus believed all his life that if you read enough books, you could solve any problem, but now he's not so sure."

I got first place and graduated now what?
I just can't even compare to the normies who bullied me even if I IQmog them to hell and back

As for these people who say they can rely on money... go eat shit.

Last time I cried this hard was middle school first grade, when I thought I had a future.
This time it is because I realized the situation hasn't changed at all after 10 years even after how much I studied than the average norman.

I was called "Rumpelstiltskin" in kindergarten. Foids ignored me from middle school to college.

Last edited:
10 minutes. Nobody cared.

Over for Rumpelstilzchen-cels
Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 12 um 135022

@SlayerSlayer
@ICHWILLSTERHEN
@Intellectual Giant
@BlackPilledNeet
@neet
@Hell

165 cm, damn, that's a steep hill to climb. I always had trouble with that "just study harder" thing. On one hand, chad doesn't have to study, hell, most normies can fail out of school and do just fine, which makes it seem like you shouldn't have to study for a gf either. On the flip side, they're all 180+, You can't pretend that you're like them, you have to develop in your own way if you're ever going to stand a chance at all. Maybe studying is it. I dunno, man.

165 cm, damn, that's a steep hill to climb. I always had trouble with that "just study harder" thing. On one hand, chad doesn't have to study, hell, most normies can fail out of school and do just fine, which makes it seem like you shouldn't have to study for a gf either. On the flip side, they're all 180+, You can't pretend that you're like them, you have to develop in your own way if you're ever going to stand a chance at all. Maybe studying is it. I dunno, man.
"On the flip side, they're all 180+"
not in Taiwan but most of them are at least 170+

Everyone knows one thing: the most important driving force in life is women.
When you don't have a woman, you can only motivate yourself with money.
I've been thinking a lot about this lately. Why is this the case? Why does it seem so pointless to go and do things alone? For example, a lot of people (myself included) don't go to the movie theater to watch movies alone. But why not? It's not like having another person there somehow changes the content of the movie - ideally, I wouldn't interact at all with the person I'm watching a movie with. So why is it that all the money in the world doesn't matter if you're going to live alone with it?

not in Taiwan but most of them are at least 170+
Either way, a few cm of leg bone and a few mm of face is all it takes to end up here. Are you going to keep studying?

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. Why is this the case? Why does it seem so pointless to go and do things alone? For example, a lot of people (myself included) don't go to the movie theater to watch movies alone. But why not? It's not like having another person there somehow changes the content of the movie - ideally, I wouldn't interact at all with the person I'm watching a movie with. So why is it that all the money in the world doesn't matter if you're going to live alone with it?

Either way, a few cm of leg bone and a few mm of face is all it takes to end up here. Are you going to keep studying?
Master's and I'm out

I am also 22 yearsold and suffering.

What is your goal?

I am average IQ and experienced little success throughout schooling, I did not have strict parents like you but they did complain.

I do not care about women but it is a recurring subject, this forum perpetuates that.

Maybe consider taking a break from .is
I have a goal, i'm not telling you guys

I can understand the doubt.

I’m 28 this year, I went through grad school part time while studying STEM (AI & ML) and I got a 3.8 GPA while working full time so I have no debt. I could gives less of a fuck about Calc 3, Programming, AI, Machine Learning, Data Science. Honestly, it’s boring and I have zero interests in any personal projects outside of maybe trying to predict election outcomes. I have an undergrad degree in Econ and that shit was useless, so stupid me, I’ll try something that is “useful”.

You know what the most clown world bullshit thing about it is? It doesn’t even matter in the job market let alone the social/dating market.

In my first graduate role after university, I was getting paid the same as girls with undergrad degrees in Marketing and Journalism who get jobs in Tech because they have vaginas.

I challenged the organisation on a daily basis, why am I being paid the same when I am more educated and work harder? Apparently we can all learn the skills to do the work. So why do I need a degree? Because it’s a graduate role.
Then why not high school graduates?

Just imagine all the effort you put in and you are treated the same as actual midwits. The first week of the job actually made me depressed, like wanting to “slit my wrists” depressed, because, again, no one gives a fuck.

To add insult to injury, in the last two years, I’ve applied for over 200 jobs, I’ve gotten two interviews. As I add more education and experience, I’m less employable. I spent most of my free time studying, completing certs, upskilling etc. I don’t know what these people want anymore.

I make shit money, compared to what I would make in US, but as a European, I ain’t getting anything from the US companies.

The cope we get given by our parents or community about working hard is just a strategy to shut us up and not voice our active complaints. Even if you had a 4.0 grad school GPA and were a doctor, no one would care, no girl would be impressed. I can design and implement AI algorithms, yet I have the same “value” as a marketing degree. Even if I didn’t get COVID and ruin my perfect 4.0 GPA while working like a dog, it would change absolutely nothing.

Thanks to significant investment, I make above six figures a year before tax, when combined with my On paper, I’m a millionaire before 30. If you think anyone cares, you’d be insane.

I had two cancers in my childhood, I’m healthy but at 5’4ft, balding and a decent European phenotype in terms of face and muscle growth, I’ve had to fight for scraps my entire life.

[UWSL]My advice, steal every second of time you can. Your not getting a girlfriend, your going to get a job you hate so you can justify your education as it was time you’ve wasted. Get that 9-5 job and waste every moment of time you can on yourself, don’t work 8 hours a day, work 1 or 2, do the bare minimum. Minimise your taxes, use every handout possible, use every shortcoming as an excuse for support you don’t actually need.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you want a bitch, the Asian continent is full of 30+ used up whores who will gladly give you starfish sex for a visa. It’s not worth it.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The culture is dead, the normalisation of casual sex and loose relationships has ruined all the women, none are girlfriend material, let alone worth being a betabux for.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You can’t go back and change the past, just keep going, and let the :bluepill: ideals go. It’s all a facade, from your ideal relationship to your parents rhetoric, it’s all the same :bluepill: garbage.[/UWSL]

I’m 28 this year, I went through grad school part time while studying STEM (AI & ML) and I got a 3.8 GPA while working full time so I have no debt. I could gives less of a fuck about Calc 3, Programming, AI, Machine Learning, Data Science. Honestly, it’s boring and I have zero interests in any personal projects outside of maybe trying to predict election outcomes. I have an undergrad degree in Econ and that shit was useless, so stupid me, I’ll try something that is “useful”.

You know what the most clown world bullshit thing about it is? It doesn’t even matter in the job market let alone the social/dating market.

In my first graduate role after university, I was getting paid the same as girls with undergrad degrees in Marketing and Journalism who get jobs in Tech because they have vaginas.

I challenged the organisation on a daily basis, why am I being paid the same when I am more educated and work harder? Apparently we can all learn the skills to do the work. So why do I need a degree? Because it’s a graduate role.

Just imagine all the effort you put in and you are treated the same as actual midwits. The first week of the job actually made me depressed, like wanting to “slit my wrists” depressed, because, again, no one gives a fuck.

To add insult to injury, in the last two years, I’ve applied for over 200 jobs, I’ve gotten two interviews. As I add more education and experience, I’m less employable. I spent most of my free time studying, completing certs, upskilling etc. I don’t know what these people want anymore.

I make shit money, compared to what I would make in US, but as a European, I ain’t getting anything from the US companies.

The cope we get given by our parents or community about working hard is just a strategy to shut us up and not voice our active complaints. Even if you had a 4.0 grad school GPA and were a doctor, no one would care, no girl would be impressed. I can design and implement AI algorithms, yet I have the same “value” as a marketing degree. Even if I didn’t get COVID and ruin my perfect 4.0 GPA while working like a dog, it would change absolutely nothing.

Thanks to significant investment, I make above six figures a year before tax, when combined with my On paper, I’m a millionaire before 30. If you think anyone cares, you’d be insane.

I had two cancers in my childhood, I’m healthy but at 5’4ft, balding and a decent European phenotype in terms of face and muscle growth, I’ve had to fight for scraps my entire life.

[UWSL]My advice, steal every second of time you can. Your not getting a girlfriend, your going to get a job you hate so you can justify your education as it was time you’ve wasted. Get that 9-5 job and waste every moment of time you can on yourself, don’t work 8 hours a day, work 1 or 2, do the bare minimum. Minimise your taxes, use every handout possible, use every shortcoming as an excuse for support you don’t actually need.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you want a bitch, the Asian continent is full of 30+ used up whores who will gladly give you starfish sex for a visa. It’s not worth it.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The culture is dead, the normalisation of casual sex and loose relationships has ruined all the women, none are girlfriend material, let alone worth being a betabux for.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You can’t go back and change the past, just keep going, and let the :bluepill: ideals go. It’s all a facade, from your ideal relationship to your parents rhetoric, it’s all the same :bluepill: garbage.[/UWSL]
how to make six figures a year?

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
how to make six figures a year?
  • Get an above average paying job.
  • Have absolutely no social life for 5 years and save every dollar.
  • Live at home with your parents, there is no point moving out and paying someone else’s mortgage
  • Buy property and rent it out.

Average cost of living as a single dude is like $25,000 a year, if you make double that after tax, you can save $25,000 a year.

25,000 x 5 = $125,000
That is enough for a decent deposit.

You can go the stock market route as it is cheaper but, it just depends on your taxes.
In my country, owning an investment property can be used to reduce taxes by claiming operating costs as expenses.

Brutal reading. Thanks for sharing.:blackpill: