Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Vietnam veteran boomer goes off on a transgender customer "I BET YOU STILL HAVE A DICK"

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh10ioZxS5ED4f7oCU

Pin on Clowns

CE6079F7 797B 4731 930B 42E5E7396917
981A6153 4067 40B2 94C6 346D08A6C855

lounge tier thread

i find hilarious how trannies have the audacity to call inkwells ''delusional'' while they look like this

JFL at the people in the comments
he went to war :soy:
Just lol
He worked for globohomo and fucked over a few ricecels.

He went to Vietnam for a shit, he shouldn't be proud of that. Baby Yoda.

that Troon doesn't even try does he?:feelshaha:

JFL at the people in the comments

Just lol
He worked for globohomo and fucked over a few ricecels.
Exactly. They literally mention the jews in other comments, they're so fucking clueless :feelskek: they went to fight to spread degeneracy but now they're complaining about the results of it :feelskek:

Exactly. They literally mention the jews in other comments, they're so fucking clueless :feelskek: they went to fight to spread degeneracy but now they're complaining about the results of it :feelskek:
"Listen, I may fornicate and commit adultery and your wife/gf fantasizes about me, but you will NOT be homosexual, NO, you are BAD."

That boomer veteran fought for jews and foid's and trannie's freedom in vietnam tho. Also that tranny is fucking disgusting :feelspuke:. West is doomed to collapse ngl

He went to Vietnam for a shit, he shouldn't be proud of that. Baby Yoda.
:blackpill:

That boomer veteran fought for jews and foid's and trannie's freedom in vietnam tho
And now he's complaining about the results of it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking clueless cunt I hope he dies from covid or cancer
"Listen, I may fornicate and commit adultery and your wife/gf fantasizes about me, but you will NOT be homosexual, NO, you are BAD."
What?

Fight in Jewish wars, earn Jewish prizes.

brutally over for our Jewish boomer

:feelskek:

Attachments

• stunning_brave.png
    stunning_brave.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 20