Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW "Virginity is a Social Construct"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"The past is the past and I was just finding myself teehee!"

Attachments

• My-First-TIme-Sluts-Discount-e1490911529558.jpg
    My-First-TIme-Sluts-Discount-e1490911529558.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 184
> Accept me for the slut I am or you're a sexist.

Your average modern day Stacy / Roastie in the west summed up in one pic

Too true, too true.

> Accept me for the slut I am or you're a sexist.
"I've been defiled by and created emotional bonds with 27 other men now treat me like your exclusive and begotten princess!"

"I've been defiled by and created emotional bonds with 27 other men now treat me like your exclusive begotten princess!"

A slut like that is bound to repeat it again (eg. cheating). Men (normies) cannot trust a woman who's past was like that.

I'd hate to be the guy with the panoramic view of the other man's taint.

Last edited:
A wolf can change his coat but not his character

A slut like that is bound to repeat it again (eg. cheating). Men (normies) cannot trust a woman who's past was like that.
You're (Scientifically speaking) correct. But even if she wouldn't cheat I still wouldn't accept it. I have no interest in a woman whose pair-bonding and appreciation ability has been reduced to rubble. How is there supposed to be any sort of magical and special love when she has been tossed around like a hot potato? Not to mention the idea of walking into a supermarket with her knowing half the men there have ravaged her vagina (And other holes). It is truly sickening to think about.

You're (Scientifically speaking) correct. But even if she wouldn't cheat I still wouldn't accept it. I have no interest in a woman whose pair-bonding and appreciation ability has been reduced to rubble. How is there supposed to be any sort of magical and special love when she has been tossed around like a hot potato? Not to mention the idea of walking into a supermarket with her knowing half the men there have ravaged her vagina (And other holes). It is truly sickening to think about.

Yes, she wouldn't have the ability to "feel" "love" for you. All those dicks (standardization) will make yours not special, and the person that comes along with said genital, not special as well.

sigh. all this suicidefuel is gonna push me over the edge