Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virtual 3D Camgirl debuts on Chaturbate and already #1 user on the site after one stream. Hoes mad.

Might just be a novelty thing but still a supreme fuel nonetheless
I hope more entrepreneurial high IQ-cels will become aware of this and start developing more refined and sophisticated waifus, pushing 3DPD scum out completely
Also jfl at these entitled cunts unironically calling their camwhoring """""""work"""""""" when there are millions of men wagecucking everyday doing ACTUAL work and keep society running

Last edited:
I'm still very much against it. 2D, 3D or a real girl, it's still an e-whore.

I wouldn't mind a real 2D-like girl camwhoring (as in a girl with 100% synthetic voice and computer animated movement,like miku and the money would go towards the company that developed it,again like miku) but this Melody is just a disgusting 3DPD like all the others using an anime avatar so all the betas and orbiters give her tons of money.

Remember this:the waifu avatar is just a facade,behind that facade there's stacy,don't be cucked,wait for the real thing (100% artificial VR/AR waifus) we won't even need a foid to provide her voice,we could already create an artificial voice using samples from tons of different girls

Last edited:
This is why sexbots are the best cope. Anyone who doesn't believe in the power of robopussy is deluded.
This.

It’s endlessly awesome because this tech appeals to incels/wizards and our soy slurping cucked male haters as well which thus weakens the overall power of wahman and anything that weakens sluts is good for us.

roasties gettin toasty

Get fucked you disgusting roast beef whores.:feelskek:

I hope they'll invent some human like Sexbots, it doesn't have to be smart just have some cute preset phrases and human like tissue and movements... that's when thots will implode
Once again, the Japanese prove themselves to be world leaders in developing copes.
Fuck, i wish I had the iq and motivation to learn that labguage so i could indulge forever in an abyss of copes
I think sexbots are a long way to go, but something like Joi from Bladerunner, a virtual companion, will most likely be possible in the next 10-15 years from now. Not truly sentient obviously, just coded good enough to pretend to be a human being.
you can't touch joy because she's an hologram

She just went live last night. Projekt Melody literally is the future, E-thots BTFO.

3d waifus are the future