Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Volcel does not exist, is not real.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I'm volcel because I can fuck really ugly fat women and choose not:
- First off, are you sure you can? The ugliest ofugly also only want chad. Second, if you risk getting #metoo'd and pissing away tons of money and time just to fuck a girl you can't get your dick hard for, that's not volcel. You're INVOLUNTARILY forced to not be able to fuck women who are healthy and make your dick hard/

Volcel because I can't go to SEA to fuck noodle whores (who probably only want chad now):
- Are you involuntarily rich and can quit your job? It takes 24 hours just to fly to SEA from America. Most westerns can't afford to travel to fucking mexico let alone spend $1500 on round trip flights to asia, just to get rejected by ugly girls who are looking for german chads on tinder.

Volcel is just a blue pilled way of saying you think you're good looking enough to fuck (doubt it) and you don't want it. It's basically say "I'm actually not an incel because I'm good looking like a chad!"

You can't get more delusional than this.

volcel is 100% cope and delusion,

these are mostly normies who think they are not subhuman as incel, but not CHADLITE,CHAD either.
in the middle of that they think they can compensate the looks points by doing self improvement and improving perSOYnality will get them their looks match foid.

when you ask drivers how they rate their skills almost all of them says they are better than 90% of the drivers on the road, same in investing avg robinhood poorcel thinks he can beat market.

and avg INCEL in denial normie rates himself 6-7 in looks and cope for gymcel and pickup game but he cannot face the black pill truth takes the red pill advice and seek confirmation bias to validate the opinion.

looking for this is peak of motivated reasoning and in this process, they commit many logical fallacies that make the assumption wrong so conclusion will always be wrong.

reality is only CHAD can SLAY pussy left and right will get natural affection and love from foid.

but normies who self improve to get some pussy used by CHAD and women will reject him most of the time. rejection rate is 98% so after getting the 2% becky pussy, normie will think he got pussy from all the hardwork he put in developing a SOY perosnality and GYMmaxxing. and this conclusion make him beleive he is volcel.

when those 2% Becky don't respond to normie then he goes on to full MGTOW.

Volcel is only for Foids.

Exactly.

"S-Sure:soy:, I ended up on a niche forum for complete loser virgin failures and am a 25-year-old KHHV, but I'm sure that if I only asked I could totally drown in landwhale pussy, literally, I'm just another volcel fakecel, I just am:soy::soy:."

Sure, we all need our copes, but be realistic.

all you do is post the truth

@IceStorm @30klhlvwizard

Spot on

Mods pin it @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle

Correct and high IQ. Male "volcels" will never match up with the options that a female "volcel" is ignoring

I'm volcel because I can fuck really ugly fat women and choose not:
- First off, are you sure you can? The ugliest ofugly also only want chad. Second, if you risk getting #metoo'd and pissing away tons of money and time just to fuck a girl you can't get your dick hard for, that's not volcel. You're INVOLUNTARILY forced to not be able to fuck women who are healthy and make your dick hard/

Volcel because I can't go to SEA to fuck noodle whores (who probably only want chad now):
- Are you involuntarily rich and can quit your job? It takes 24 hours just to fly to SEA from America. Most westerns can't afford to travel to fucking mexico let alone spend $1500 on round trip flights to asia, just to get rejected by ugly girls who are looking for german chads on tinder.

Volcel is just a blue pilled way of saying you think you're good looking enough to fuck (doubt it) and you don't want it. It's basically say "I'm actually not an incel because I'm good looking like a chad!"

You can't get more delusional than this.
@barcacel explain to him why you're "volcel" :feelskek: :feelshehe:

Maybe a monk or priest is (I.e. someone literally vowing celibacy)

But yeah I agree. Both of those scenarios are bullshit.

Exactly.

"S-Sure:soy:, I ended up on a niche forum for complete loser virgin failures and am a 25-year-old KHHV, but I'm sure that if I only asked I could totally drown in landwhale pussy, literally, I'm just another volcel fakecel, I just am:soy::soy:."

Sure, we all need our copes, but be realistic.
Even curvy / thicc " cunts only want htn or chadlites . Your either a Betabux Looser or good looking enough to Bypass all the Garbage .

High IQ Mario man

then have sex fakecel