Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wagecuckin' it

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I spend 10 hours a day commuting and working. I have to sleep 8 hours a day due to my mild narcolepsy. Half of my free time is spent maintaining my household. I am too tired to do any self improvement and rest of hours is spent browsing stupid sites like these.
The stupid nut in my skull still hoping for something better

i have a 4 day weekend this week for thanksgiving. thanks mr shekelstein :soy::soy::soy:

i have a 4 day weekend this week for thanksgiving. thanks mr shekelstein :soy::soy::soy:
You're welcome goy now go spend your hard earned shekels during (((blackfriday)))

you know i will. fleshlight has a black friday sale every year
Good goy, stay neutered and squirt your energy into some plastic simulacrum. We don't want you taking any initiative

I enjoy working, it gives me something to do all day.

I enjoy working, it gives me something to do all day.

wagecucking is slavery but worse, at least slavery makes it clear you didn't have a choice and makes no pretense of being good for you

wagecucking is slavery but worse, at least slavery makes it clear you didn't have a choice and makes no pretense of being good for you
Slavery was better in some ways. You were guaranteed to have food, water and some shelter.

Working at minimum wage or slightly above it just means you have to live with your parents and decide between buying groceries or paying your electric bill. If something happens to your parents, I guess enjoy homelessness or living in a hostel.

Slavery was better in some ways. You were guaranteed to have food, water and some shelter.

Working at minimum wage or slightly above it just means you have to live with your parents and decide between buying groceries or paying your electric bill. If something happens to your parents, I guess enjoy homelessness or living in a hostel.
very true tbh
the reason we have wagecucking instead of slavery is because it's easier to milk people for everything they have under wagecucking.