Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wagecucks, DON'T ENTER!

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
69081055_226209628289948_1851954052238147584_n.jpg

You have been warned.

go full from start to end El Rapido

She isn't even good looking tbh, just a plain average foid. Their social power, is unbelievable.

These cucks need to be savagely beaten with leaden rods in the public square.
we need to feed them to Congolese cannibals these motherfuckers are ruthless tyrones

That is my food budget for a month

Thanks to all simps for inflating the average femtrash value.

tfw you have a penis so can't get paid to exist

We are very quick to jump on men, but the reality is that the average man is so affection starved he has no choice but to become a cuck if it means coming into contact with a woman.
Then killing him would be an act of mercy. No loss either way.

Lifefuel for eWhores

All I want is to get a hold of the guy who paid her just to try to understand why talking to her worth that much money.

Is this in Syrupland?

This is unacceptable. I wanna hurt this guy in the most painful way

God i love rape

giphy.gif

There's no way this happens often to them. No way. If it does I'll see you all in incel heaven.

And I work 20eur a day at my fathers place, fucking brutal.

We are very quick to jump on men, but the reality is that the average man is so affection starved he has no choice but to become a cuck if it means coming into contact with a woman.
Forget about sex, being allowed to be around women and getting some crumbs of validation and acknowledgement is what men are striving for these days.That's the difference in levels between women and men.
Cucks participate in a cycle of inflating the value of worthless foids, this then causes foids to ignore lower teir men more frequently, this causes men to grow more desperate for attention and do things like pay foids and ethots (like belle delphine) for attention. This inflates the value of pussy and starts the cycle over again.

And they wonder why we’re angry.

honestly just go ER at this point

nothing new: The current state of modern civilization proud of itself; this is possible only because of pathetic cucks and matriarchy gentlemen

every male that considers donating their hard earned cash to foids for even a picosecond need to be dragged into the middle of a forest and have their faces caved in with a baseball bat

every male that considers donating their hard earned cash to foids for even a picosecond need to be dragged into the middle of a forest and have their faces caved in with a baseball bat

pretty much

I have zero doubts about this. You need to be tortured endlessly until you die if you do this shit.

My foid coworker got 200 dollars in tips one day and I got 3 dollars in tips.

fucking whore does not deserve to watch anime

And thats hard cash but you also have to take into the equation dinners, gifts, repairs of cars, houses by Cucks, etc...

Nuke femoids and cucks please.

Ngl these men are naive as fuck. Why do they per her? Wtf

There's very few groups of people I wish actual violence upon. This is one of them. Those enablers.

Fuck my life, i'm literally contemplaying for the 4th day if i should buy a game for 12$ or not

meanwhile this shit happens

soy faggot cucks go to gulag in my state